“Pleasant Dining...”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 11, 2012

1. Obviously popular (thanks to tripadvisor lol) so book ahead
2. Service is top notch. Attentive without being overbearing.
3. Food - mix bag, the french onion butter was wonderful, however, a baby crab falling out of the mussel was a little disconcerting.

Overall, a lovely dining experience, which I would gladly have again.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

very good food. try the lamb rare. astonishing wine list and most quite sensible. not the most obvious location but close to the centre.

Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

Brno downtown, easy to find. There is an umderground parking garage for the guests. The service was professional and nice, the food was really really great. Ideal place for business lunches / dinners. Unfortunately we werent able to try the wine selection because of our programs later that day. The wole restaurant looks fabulous.

2  Thank Zolee88
Reviewed September 10, 2012

After seeing the reviews on here I was quite excited about the meal. We went for the tasting menu I had the 5 course and my partner the 7. The food was ok but nothing was that outstanding. The staff were very friendly and the service was excellent. The evening was lovely though the food a little disappointing.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

This was a highlight of my trip. The best foie gras I've ever eaten (and I've had my share). The waiter made our evening even better while serving the 7+ course tasting menu. Won't soon forget this experience and will definitely be back the next time I get to Brno.

1  Thank dred1