All reviews modern hotel underground garage great view of the city corner room business trip city centre hotel entrance great hotel stayed only one night central europe old town walking distance breakfast was delicious great room a great stay wifi connection public transport
Selected filters
Reviewed May 15, 2019

I stayed in the courtyard Brno for two nights during my stay in Brno, and it was amazing.
the hotel entrance was beautiful and every thing about it was modern and .
room was well equepied and clean with alot of space . and the best thing was the amzing view from the room at the Cathedral of Saints Peter and Paul (see attached pic)

staff was welcoming with a constant smile and happy to help with suggestions .
not to mention that the hotel provide a shuttle to the city center at the evning which was a plus

Room tip: try to get a high floor room with view to the cathedral
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
PetrJan, Operations Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Brno, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2019

Dear Nadeem A,

Thank you for your kind words in regards of your recent stay with us. I have shared your comment within entire hotel team who would like to join their thanks towards to your comment.
Thank you again and we will be pleased to see you in Brno soon again.

Reviewed April 14, 2019

I stayed at the Courtyard Marriott for 3 nights in early April, for a business trip. I have rated the property based on my experience on this occasion.

= First Impressions =
I arrived at the hotel late in the evening, about 23:30, and was checked in quickly without any hassle. I made use of the onsite parking which was quiet and very easy to use.
The lobby was very spacious and modern with a bar and restaurant on the ground floor. Lots of open space.

= Room =
I was on the 7th floor with a view over the city. It was a very modern, spacious room that would have easily accommodated 2 people for an extended stay. There was a suitably large desk with sufficient room to work on a laptop, plus lots of charging points for all your devices. A fridge was included (and it was very quiet), plus a safe. Iron and ironing board also included along with a good size wardrobe.
The bathroom had a very large walk-in shower with a rainfall shower head - it was brilliant. The bathroom itself was an excellent size and had a nice head-level window that spanned the whole length of the wall, so lots of natural light.

= Breakfast =
Breakfast choice was good - a wide selection of hot foods, fruits, cold cuts and cheeses. Coffee was served from a machine, of which there was only 1 and did get a little busy at times with everybody waiting to get their morning coffee.
I selected a boiled egg, but sadly this was severely undercooked and simply flopped into a big soggy mess on my plate - it looked horrible.
Overall breakfast was good with sufficient choice to suit all tastes.

= Overall Service =
Overall I was very impressed with this hotel. A great room coupled with good service, a small (but adequate) onsite gym makes this a good hotel for business travellers. I would happily stay here again

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
PetrJan, Operations Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Brno, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2019

Dear wndsr,

Thank you for your detailed feedback in regards of your recent stay with us. As much as I was happy to read your overall stay was satisfactory I am sorry about the breakfast experience. Your comment was shared with our Chef and he would like to join his apology for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you again you have chosen our hotel during your recent Brno visit. We will be pleased to see you soon.

Reviewed April 13, 2019

Check-in was clear, fast, we were warmly and professionally welcomed by FO agent (I do not remember name unfortunately. Could she be Zuzana? Check-in was on the 22nd of March after 1pm.) She explained me all information I needed. I recieved welcome letter with hotel restaurant discount. I really liked revolving door with flywheel system with saving electricity what costs a lot now a days.

Our room was perfectly cleaned, equiped by modern furniture, nice bathroom. We had beuatiful city view. We only did not like small tables next to bed. I liked also empty minibar with note that you can buy food, souvenirs, etc in a 24/7 opens shop next to FO desk. It can save food and cost too.

We tried The Yard hotel restaurant after we put our belongins to the room. Staff was kind, food was great.

Breakfast buffet was with wide range of items, more tham you need, nice equipment, tasty food. We only missed some spread like philadelphia or lucina cheese, we could overlooked it or they change it, but it is trivia. Staff was cleaning tables very fast with smile always.

Parking in hotel underground garage is a bit expensvie, but we found parking place behind the hotel. It could be a problem during week days.

Check out was also very fast and with all information we needed.

Overall I have to strongly recommend Courtyard by Marriott in Brno. It is up to 15minutes walk to city center what is beatiful and historical. You don´t have to use public transport even.

Room tip: Try to ask room with city view from your room. On the other side is railway and not that nice part of the city.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
PetrJan, Operations Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Brno, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2019

Dear Tomas O,

Thank you for your thorough comment. It is always pleasure to read we have met every aspect of customer expectation. Further more today I have personally recognized Zuzana according to your feedback.
Thank you again and we are looking forward to see you in Brno soon again.

Reviewed March 26, 2019

Let's start with the only negative: the location. It is very convenient if you plan to visit any company in the area (Spielberk office centre) or travel by car but a bit far from public transport and city centre (approx. 20-25 minutes walk).

On the other hand: the hotel is brand new, surrounded by modern architecture, nice artifical lake. The room was spacious, clean, with quite a nice view, staff was friendly and check-in / check-out fast. You will find a nice fitness centre / gym on the highest floor (no wellness), which is free of charge for guests.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
PetrJan, Operations Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Brno, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2019

Dear pakuc_cz,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor. I am pleased to read you find your recent visit with us satisfactory. Allow me add for those who would like visit city centre we regularly provide shuttle service to the city and back free of charge.

Reviewed March 15, 2019

It's the third time and still very good. Atmosphere is very nice, easy to check in, reception very good. Excellent breakfast and room are quite spacious and clean. not too far far from the center city (even walking distance), Strongly suggested.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
PetrJan, Operations Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Brno, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2019

Dear Claudio B,

Thank you for your comment. It is always pleasure to read repeated guests favor our property since very first time. That is why we constantly tailor our services according to guest feedbacks to make sure they will always find satisfactory during their visit.
Thank you again and we are looking forward to see you soon.