“It wasn't good as I thought”
Review of Sabaidy

Sabaidy
Ranked #75 of 943 Restaurants in Brno
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 27, 2014

I was here for the first time with my husband. What I've observed was that the interior of the restaurant was looking good. We ordered fried prawns as our starter, fried prawns and fried vegetables as our main course and banana with coconut milk as our dessert. We were very satisfied with the starter however we were very disappointed with our main course and worst with our dessert. The fried prawns which is covered with flour is too oily, but the prawns itself taste good. For the dessert, I've ordered banana with coconut milk but they give me sweet potato with coconut milk. Also, there are only a few of sliced sweet potato swimming in the ocean of coconut milk. I was very upset about it. The price doesn't clearly justified the taste of the food. Although I have to admit that the staff was nice to us. Anyways, me and my husband decided not to visit this restaurant again.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

They have nice Thai food and quiet atmosphere. Good selection of noodles, Tom Yam soups, main courses. Really enjoyed it!

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Some people think that Love is invisible. I disagree. You can smell it, your eyes and tongue will be happy if you visit this Brno restaurant offering Laos - Thai cuisine. The name of it means Have a good day, welcome ! Great food, perfect service. As a befinner choose green kari and then continue with the red kari. Both vegetarians and people who like meat often return back.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Good food, generous portions, very good service (what does not happen often in Czech). The room is nice but it could be taken care of a bit more the food combined with great Czech beer makes up for it!

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Been there only one time, so not sure that is enough for a review. My experience at this Thai-Lao restaurant in Brno was very good. Food I had, a type of coconut soup with red curry beef,vegetables and bamboo sticks, was in large portion and very tasty, hot just the way it is made in Thailand.
Service was polite and the ambiance is nice.
Also, very good value for money, and Lao and Thai beers available, just for a change.