“Great beer, worse service.”
Review of Pegas

Pegas
Ranked #3 of 953 Restaurants in Brno
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 1, 2013

A small brewery with a pub/restaurant just in the center. The meals are with mid-range prices (relative to other Czech restaurants), the beer is in my opinion just great! Uncomparable to the "euro-brewery" of Starobrno.
Unfortunately the service is worse, you often wait in half-empty restaurant and they seem just bored of their work.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Really just went for the beer but did have the starter course of the sausages. These were very good with a tasty relish and mustard. Went well the the drinks.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

I took some English friends to this brewery/pub and they loved it. I would recommend it to those who want to experience something really Moravian and not the Euro/global stuff we can get anywhere. Special beer and traditional food. No fuss.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Very nice micro brewery in Brno, with great beer and real food with typical Czech cusine. good for demestic guests as well as for tourists to learn about typical Czech places.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

While food and beer is great there, Pegas would easily win contest of worst ever. I assume they just hate foreigners because when i come with locals, everything is fine, when with foreigners - waiters are very rude. Last time we were there we got afraid that our waiter named Petr will get agressive - he was very angry and exceptionally rude, made grimaces behind my friends backs and badmouthed them. Also made wrong orders and counted some stuff we didn't order, but we didn't wanted to see him go full mental, so didn't say anything and were happy just get out. He was acting pretty normal around tables around us where people spoke czech and german. I used to go there occasionally, but this was last drop after few times before when me and my friends just assumed that they accept only waiters who hates their job sincerely.