“Lovely restaurant with great food”
Review of Brabander Restaurant - CLOSED

Brabander Restaurant
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely restaurant with great food”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

Brabander is a lovely restaurant and serves high quality food. The staff were friendly and the restaurant had English menus which was very helpful. The food was delicious and well presented. It far exceeds other meals we ate in Brno during our trip and was very reasonably priced. Glad I read about accessing the restaurant around the back of the building as there is a Brabander cafe at the front which was closed which could have caused some confusion. Would highly recommend.

Visited March 2014

Sevenoaks District, United Kingdom
“Perfect balance”
Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

We were here with my wife to celebrate 1year . Started with prosecco from recomendation by Frantisek and started with calamares and delicious chesee with herbal honey. Woow . Very nice. Folowing duck and rissotto . Perfect . Wine somelier perfect recomendation of mikulov wine. All together - perfect food - very good cheff in kitchen deffo and service was just 10/10 as was not very busy. We can just highly recomend this place.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank R C
Sternberk, Olomoucky Kraj, Czech Republic
“Most amazing restaurant experience”
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

We went here on New Year's Eve and I don't understand why it wasn't packed. The food was great, I had soup, risotto, mahi mahi and a fried pineapple for dessert. Everythig was amazing. My boyfriend was happy too, he had foie gras and a chocolate cake. The waiter was great, unfortunatelly I can't remember his name. He adviced us well, made my boyfriend try really good rum with his dessert.

1 Thank Eliska V
Brno, Czech Republic
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My favourite restaurant in Brno”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

I've dined at Brabander 3 times and have never been disappointed. The waiters are excellent, The presentation is excellent and the food is delicious. What's more, the price is very reasonable. I would highly recommend it.

• Visited February 2014
BRNO
“Halloween menu”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

We were five ladies that night and we were both hungry and thirsty. So why not try the menu in black and red? I was happy to have a chance to chose some alternatives to sea food and fish,
once again - many thanks. The evening was nice being decorated with live piano music.

• Visited November 2013