“Great private tour to Cesky Krumlov and Hluboka Castle!”
Review of Daytrip

Daytrip
Ranked #2 of 131 Transportation in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Daytrip connects travellers with local drivers who drive them from one city to another, with the option to add additional sightseeing stops along the way. Local, English-speaking driver will be able to enhance your travel experience by providing you with information about local culture, history and language. You will be assigned one of our three available vehicle classes based on your number of passengers, each of which has been selected to ensure the comfort of passengers travelling with luggage. Do you have any questions? Send us an email and our team will be happy to assist you with organizing your transfer.
Reviewed July 27, 2016

During our stay in Prague, we were looking to do a one day side trip to Cesky Krumlov with a stop in Hluboka Castle. All the tours we found were large groups and none offered a stop at the castle. That's when I stumbled upon "Daytrip". They do custom itineraries and were easily able to accommodate our request for a same day round trip from Prague to Cesky Krumlov with a brief stop at the castle. They even adjusted our pick up time in Prague for an hour earlier to better suit our itinerary. Our driver and guide, Marek, was on time and picked us up in a very nice, clean Mercedes. He was a good, safe driver and a fun guide. He spoke English well but his fluency is still a work in progress. This is not a complaint, just an observation during our communications. Marek walked us around the Hluboka Castle and guided us through Cesky Krumlov. Very enjoyable day and private tour. For a much more personalized/customized experience away from the "cattle hauling" motor coach tour groups, I highly recommend a private driver/guide with "Daytrip". It's totally worth the extra spend!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,603)
All reviews
"cesky krumlov"
in 85 reviews
"excellent driver"
in 39 reviews
"highly recommend this service"
in 38 reviews
in 204 reviews
"journey"
in 92 reviews

Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

We recently traveled from Prague to Vienna with Daytrip. Our driver, Jiri, picked us up at our hotel in Prague and very efficiently drove us to our hotel in Vienna. We stopped along the way for an enjoyable tour of Klosterneuburg. We were very glad Jiri was driving as they are completely redoing the road between the two cities (with EU dollars). Jiri was well acquainted with all the stops and starts so we just sat back and enjoyed the fabulous view.

Reviewed July 26, 2016

I travelled with my wife and two sons, 14 & 11. I was looking for a low hassle, low stress way to go from Prague to Vienna. I came across Daytrip. It was very easy to make a reservation, with fast confirmation from Tomas. We got picked up at our hotel, we selected where we wanted to stop for sightseeing, and we got dropped off at our new hotel, all hassle free. Our driver, Jiri S., greater us with a bottle of water, was very helpful, made sure my kids were not hungry. He have us high level facts about the places we visited, and made our day most enjoyable. I highly recommend Daytrip!

2  Thank jstaines72
Reviewed July 26, 2016

Our experience traveling with our two adult sons was terrific. Danial was a very cordial guide, Picked us up at our Gasthof in Gmunden, Austria, presented a great tour of Cesky Krumlov and selected an excellent restaurant there for our lunch, and delivered us to our Prague hotel. Pre-trip communication with Daytrip gained prompt responses and the way Marketa and Tomas responded to our pre-trip inquiries was very comforting.

I consider DayTrip one of the 'great finds' in our European travel this year, and I have recommended the company to our friends and, frankly, anyone else that mentions travel in the area.

2  Thank Jeff H