“the absolute best way to see the region”
Review of Daytrip

Daytrip
Ranked #2 of 114 Transportation in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Daytrip connects travellers with local drivers who drive them from one city to another, with the option to add additional sightseeing stops along the way. Local, English-speaking driver will be able to enhance your travel experience by providing you with information about local culture, history and language. You will be assigned one of our three available vehicle classes based on your number of passengers, each of which has been selected to ensure the comfort of passengers travelling with luggage. Do you have any questions? Send us an email and our team will be happy to assist you with organizing your transfer.
Reviewed May 31, 2016

Our group of 5 used Daytrip from Munich to Prague to Krakow to Vienna to Salzburg and back to Munich. It was perfect. We had two stops on every travel day and the 3 different drivers were very friendly and knowledgeable of the towns visited and where we were staying. The drivers were timely, professional and informative and added so much more than taking trains around. I would highly recommend this to anyone travelling in the region.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,072)
All reviews
"munich airport"
in 10 reviews
"safe driver"
in 35 reviews
"highly recommend this service"
in 32 reviews
in 163 reviews
"journey"
in 84 reviews

Reviewed May 30, 2016

I am an older, American woman who was traveling alone. Fortunately for me, I found Day Trip to get me to Vienna while visiting some quaint cities along the way. My guide was a delightful and charming young college woman named Jana. She was well versed on the history of the places we visited as well as the art from the various time periods that was reflected in the architecture and paintings. She was articulate and well spoken. We had fascinating conversations which added depth and texture to my experience. Her vehicle was immaculate and her driving skills were on par for her employment. I highly recommend this business to anyone or group traveling in Eastern Eurpore

2  Thank Kelley R
Reviewed May 29, 2016

Normally we travel by train when touring in Europe, however, this time we elected to use Daytrip. We used Daytrip from Prague to Vienna, then to Budapest, and then back to Prague. This customized service was door to door, with a knowledgeable guide, and enabled side trips which we took advantage of. The drivers were on time, very personable, and professional. We totally enjoyed the varied cultural conversations with the drivers. The vehicles were clean and comfortable. The email inquiries were always answered promptly by Thomas. The cost was a little more than first class train tickets which was great value for the custom service. This is a win-win service. I would recommend highly.

2  Thank Marc D
Reviewed May 28, 2016

My guide, Jiri, was fantastic. I was travelling by myself from Prague to Budapest; not only did Jiri make me feel really comfortable and welcome, but he was extremely enthusiastic about me seeing as much of the Czech and Slovak Republics as possible during my trip. Jiri was extremely professional but fun-- we had a great time exploring some of the local sights together and talking about cultural differences between our countries. I highly recommend, especially for solo travellers! Keep in mind that there is only so much you can do in one day-- you will either see a little of a lot or a lot of little. If you prefer the later, I recommend <3 stops.

6  Thank alexakarls