“Budapest to Vienna the easy way”
Review of Daytrip

Daytrip
Ranked #2 of 114 Transportation in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Daytrip connects travellers with local drivers who drive them from one city to another, with the option to add additional sightseeing stops along the way. Local, English-speaking driver will be able to enhance your travel experience by providing you with information about local culture, history and language. You will be assigned one of our three available vehicle classes based on your number of passengers, each of which has been selected to ensure the comfort of passengers travelling with luggage. Do you have any questions? Send us an email and our team will be happy to assist you with organizing your transfer.
Reviewed May 10, 2016

I was picked from my hotel on time and in a clean and comfortable car. Michael was a careful and skilled driver and I felt safe at all times. I stopped at Gyor and Bratislava and Michael made it easy by walking me through these towns and showing the highlights and a good place to have lunch. I was the dropped off at my hotel in Vienna stress free, without having carry and wheel cases, find the right platform and catch taxi's to and from the railway stations. A very good experience.

18  Thank 48Susan
Write a ReviewReviews (1,076)
All reviews
"munich airport"
in 10 reviews
"safe driver"
in 35 reviews
"highly recommend this service"
in 32 reviews
in 163 reviews
"journey"
in 84 reviews

Reviewed May 3, 2016

We had a wonderful experience traveling from Salzburg to Prague. Jana was our driver and she was fun to chat with. She was well-informed about the places we stopped and had plenty of information to share with us. Our stops were Hallstatt and Cesky Krumlov, which were both wonderful. If you go to Cesky Krumlov, make sure to check out the castle! I'd definitely recommend this service to a friend, especially with Jana as the driver.

2  Thank Samantha L
Reviewed May 2, 2016

My husband and I spent three memorable days with Daytrip in April. Jan took us from Prague to Brno, Michal took us from Brno to Kraków and David returned us to Prague - over a period of 8 days. Each of the three days brought experiences that we would not have had if we were traveling by ourselves. We were always picked up on time and then we proceeded on, making several stops on the way to our destination. We received so much valuable information as well as getting to know more about life in the Czech Republic and Poland. Tomas was very helpful ahead of time while I was making plans for the trip. He gave me ideas of things to see and do along the way that I could then look up on Trip Advisor to come up with an itinerary. We will definitely plan on using them again to travel to other destinations.

1  Thank BCChristian
Reviewed May 2, 2016

Michaela was our driver on transfer from Passau, where our river cruise ended, to Prague. Everything was really great! She came on time, we had 2 stops on our way: in Chesky Krumlov and Hluboka. Both places are very worth to stop for sightseeing and it was really great. Michaela suggested places for lunch in Chesky Krumlov and a pub in Hluboka. She provided us excellent guidance about these places, Czech history, culture and much more. We had very easy, smooth transfer and also we saw nice places. Our transfer turned to very pleasant trip!

3  Thank Moria S