Ways to Experience Daytrip
from $386.56
from $386.56
from $142.17
2,729 results
All reviews day trip safe driver door to door service private transfer excellent driver highly recommend this service cesky krumlov great trip comfortable car central europe river cruise czech republic vehicle company journey pompeii cars
Selected filters
Reviewed April 24, 2016

We booked a transfer from our riverboat in Passau, Germany to Prague based on other reviews of Daytrip. It exceeded expectations. Tomas was ahead of time, meeting us at the boat. His English is fluent, and he provided a wonderful introduction to his country, avoiding, with our concurrence, the big highways and taking us through beautiful countryside in spring bloom. He guided us around Cesky Krumlov, and made sure we got a table in the most traditional restaurant for lunch, and took us to a charming spot for coffee. On our way to Prague, he took us to a hidden treasure - a stunning viewpoint over the River Vltava - the river that flows through Prague. He was charming and a treat to spend time with - of course, he was also a careful and skilled driver. This is the way to travel!

4  Thank foreignwrites
Reviewed April 22, 2016

Our Daytrip experience was simply wonderful! I came across the Daytrip company when looking for a quick and affordable way to get from Salzburg to Prague. A train would have taken hours, and flights were expensive and also included long travel time. Daytrip provided a faster way to get to our destination, was affordable and truly provided the local experience.

Our guide, Ondra, was great! We stopped in Český Krumlov to explore, and Ondra provided ideas on things to do and see while also helping us navigate the town. He also provided lots of helpful information and tips about Prague, which were greatly appreciated during our time in the city. I was very impressed at the professionalism of the company and the guide, and definitely plan to use Daytrip on any future trips through Europe.

5  Thank agradel12
Reviewed April 21, 2016

Often times, Europe is best explored with the use of train transport. However, that poses a bit of a problem if let's say, you want to explore a place that is between Point A to Point B. Add the fact that most of the hidden gems in Europe can only be explored by car.

This problem was perfectly answered for me when I discovered the service of Daytrip! I wanted to get from Krakow to Budapest without skipping out on Slovakia and their service offers exactly what I wanted.

Our guide was absolutely great and he gave us a lot of insight and knowledge about the area. Truly a great way to explore a place — with a local!

With all that and more, I highly recommend Daytrip especially when you're transiting between two countries or more. It really takes away the hassle of minding logistics.

Date of experience: February 2016
2  Thank iAmAileenDotCom
Reviewed April 20, 2016

Lenka was a wonderful driver that was prompt ( even early ) at our hotel in Vienna, she had bottled water for us, and stopped at several places along the way to Prague. She was a very good driver, pointed out places such as an Iron Curtain border ( that we drove thru ) - explained the "no man's land" of the 6 KM on either side of the Iron Curtain, very informative with excellent English.

Date of experience: March 2016
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Monica W
Reviewed April 20, 2016 via mobile

We used Daytrip for our transportation from Prague to Vienna and from Vienna to Budapest.

Our driver from Prague to Vienna was Lenka and she was such a delight to be around. She was sweet and so easy to talk to. She was upfront about not being a professional tour guide yet she provided us with great information on our stop to Cesky Krumlov and she shared with us part of her culture and history of her country. She shared the traditional sweets of Czech and showed us where we can buy.

Michal was our driver from Vienna to Budapest. He had us laughing the whole way. Super personable and comfortable to be around. Our stop was Bratislava and he knew exactly what to show us. He provided history and showed us the architecture of the town. He took us to a traditional Slovakian restaurant which ended up being one of my favorite places I've dinned.

Tomas was so helpful in advising us in advance about our Central European adventure. He was quick to respond to my emails and he accommodated my concerns.

Their cars are very roomy, super clean and really reliable. I traveled with my sister and there was plenty of room for our luggages.

I highly recommend Daytrip to anyone traveling in Central Europe. Not only do you get a quick ride to your destination, you also get to see more of the country, maximizing your vacation time.

I have saved Daytrip on my phone because I plan to use them again for when I travel to Germany.

Thank you, Daytrip! You made our vacation extraordinary!!

16  Thank Barbara B