Book In Advance
Tours from Daytrip tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Daytrip
1,671 results
All reviews day trip door to door service safe driver excellent driver cesky krumlov highly recommend this service private driver great trip comfortable car dropped off central europe river cruise european cities czech republic stops vehicle company
Reviewed April 21, 2016

Often times, Europe is best explored with the use of train transport. However, that poses a bit of a problem if let's say, you want to explore a place that is between Point A to Point B. Add the fact that most of the hidden gems in Europe can only be explored by car.

This problem was perfectly answered for me when I discovered the service of Daytrip! I wanted to get from Krakow to Budapest without skipping out on Slovakia and their service offers exactly what I wanted.

Our guide was absolutely great and he gave us a lot of insight and knowledge about the area. Truly a great way to explore a place — with a local!

With all that and more, I highly recommend Daytrip especially when you're transiting between two countries or more. It really takes away the hassle of minding logistics.

Date of experience: February 2016
2  Thank iAmAileenDotCom
Reviewed April 20, 2016

Lenka was a wonderful driver that was prompt ( even early ) at our hotel in Vienna, she had bottled water for us, and stopped at several places along the way to Prague. She was a very good driver, pointed out places such as an Iron Curtain border ( that we drove thru ) - explained the "no man's land" of the 6 KM on either side of the Iron Curtain, very informative with excellent English.

Date of experience: March 2016
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank foursquares
Reviewed April 20, 2016 via mobile

We used Daytrip for our transportation from Prague to Vienna and from Vienna to Budapest.

Our driver from Prague to Vienna was Lenka and she was such a delight to be around. She was sweet and so easy to talk to. She was upfront about not being a professional tour guide yet she provided us with great information on our stop to Cesky Krumlov and she shared with us part of her culture and history of her country. She shared the traditional sweets of Czech and showed us where we can buy.

Michal was our driver from Vienna to Budapest. He had us laughing the whole way. Super personable and comfortable to be around. Our stop was Bratislava and he knew exactly what to show us. He provided history and showed us the architecture of the town. He took us to a traditional Slovakian restaurant which ended up being one of my favorite places I've dinned.

Tomas was so helpful in advising us in advance about our Central European adventure. He was quick to respond to my emails and he accommodated my concerns.

Their cars are very roomy, super clean and really reliable. I traveled with my sister and there was plenty of room for our luggages.

I highly recommend Daytrip to anyone traveling in Central Europe. Not only do you get a quick ride to your destination, you also get to see more of the country, maximizing your vacation time.

I have saved Daytrip on my phone because I plan to use them again for when I travel to Germany.

Thank you, Daytrip! You made our vacation extraordinary!!

Date of experience: April 2016
14  Thank Barbara B
Reviewed April 20, 2016

Daytrip picked us up at our hotel in Prague and drove us to our hotel in Budapest with a stop in Vienna. It is a phenomenal service! We did not have to worry about getting to an airport or train station to travel to our Budapest location and saw Vienna in the process. Tomas from Daytrip took us from one hotel to the next one in a courteous and efficient manner. It was the most hassle free way to travel and actually quite reasonably priced. I recommend Daytrip without hesitation and will definitely use them again if I travel to an area that they service.

Date of experience: April 2016
2  Thank Kathleen M
Reviewed April 18, 2016

Excellent and cost effective way to travel. We used Daytrip to pick us up at Frankfurt airport and drive us to Prague. The cost for two was less than flying or rail, and the experience (while a bit harrowing on the autobahn!) was much more relaxing. We again used the company to travel from Vienna to Munich. Our guide, Tomas, was spectacular! We had several hours in Salzburg, as planned, but he also took us to Melk Abbey along the way and gave us time to explore the tiny village my grandfather was born in. Booking was quick and easy and they were very accommodating of several changes along the way. My hope is that they will expand throughout Europe! So nice to not have to deal with luggage and security lines and crowds along the way.

Date of experience: March 2016