“Best Way of Transportation in Central Europe”
Review of Daytrip

Daytrip
Ranked #2 of 114 Transportation in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Daytrip connects travellers with local drivers who drive them from one city to another, with the option to add additional sightseeing stops along the way. Local, English-speaking driver will be able to enhance your travel experience by providing you with information about local culture, history and language. You will be assigned one of our three available vehicle classes based on your number of passengers, each of which has been selected to ensure the comfort of passengers travelling with luggage. Do you have any questions? Send us an email and our team will be happy to assist you with organizing your transfer.
Reviewed April 20, 2016 via mobile

We used Daytrip for our transportation from Prague to Vienna and from Vienna to Budapest.

Our driver from Prague to Vienna was Lenka and she was such a delight to be around. She was sweet and so easy to talk to. She was upfront about not being a professional tour guide yet she provided us with great information on our stop to Cesky Krumlov and she shared with us part of her culture and history of her country. She shared the traditional sweets of Czech and showed us where we can buy.

Michal was our driver from Vienna to Budapest. He had us laughing the whole way. Super personable and comfortable to be around. Our stop was Bratislava and he knew exactly what to show us. He provided history and showed us the architecture of the town. He took us to a traditional Slovakian restaurant which ended up being one of my favorite places I've dinned.

Tomas was so helpful in advising us in advance about our Central European adventure. He was quick to respond to my emails and he accommodated my concerns.

Their cars are very roomy, super clean and really reliable. I traveled with my sister and there was plenty of room for our luggages.

I highly recommend Daytrip to anyone traveling in Central Europe. Not only do you get a quick ride to your destination, you also get to see more of the country, maximizing your vacation time.

I have saved Daytrip on my phone because I plan to use them again for when I travel to Germany.

Thank you, Daytrip! You made our vacation extraordinary!!

13  Thank Barbara B
Write a ReviewReviews (1,065)
All reviews
"munich airport"
in 10 reviews
"safe driver"
in 35 reviews
"highly recommend this service"
in 32 reviews
in 163 reviews
"journey"
in 84 reviews

Reviewed April 20, 2016

Daytrip picked us up at our hotel in Prague and drove us to our hotel in Budapest with a stop in Vienna. It is a phenomenal service! We did not have to worry about getting to an airport or train station to travel to our Budapest location and saw Vienna in the process. Tomas from Daytrip took us from one hotel to the next one in a courteous and efficient manner. It was the most hassle free way to travel and actually quite reasonably priced. I recommend Daytrip without hesitation and will definitely use them again if I travel to an area that they service.

2  Thank Kathleen M
Reviewed April 18, 2016

Excellent and cost effective way to travel. We used Daytrip to pick us up at Frankfurt airport and drive us to Prague. The cost for two was less than flying or rail, and the experience (while a bit harrowing on the autobahn!) was much more relaxing. We again used the company to travel from Vienna to Munich. Our guide, Tomas, was spectacular! We had several hours in Salzburg, as planned, but he also took us to Melk Abbey along the way and gave us time to explore the tiny village my grandfather was born in. Booking was quick and easy and they were very accommodating of several changes along the way. My hope is that they will expand throughout Europe! So nice to not have to deal with luggage and security lines and crowds along the way.

3  Thank jrbrandeis1221
Reviewed April 17, 2016

Michal and Dalibor were our drivers on these trips and it was really great. So different from the mad rush of airports and train stations. They were 100% on time everytime. Picked us up at our hotel. The drive allowed us to experience scenery and also did a stop over at Pilsner. Went to a great restaurant for lunch and did a beer tour. Will definitely recommend this mode of transport as part of the journey. Thank you for a great service

4  Thank Johmal2