“Amazing service for a great price!”
Review of Daytrip

Daytrip
Ranked #2 of 114 Transportation in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Daytrip connects travellers with local drivers who drive them from one city to another, with the option to add additional sightseeing stops along the way. Local, English-speaking driver will be able to enhance your travel experience by providing you with information about local culture, history and language. You will be assigned one of our three available vehicle classes based on your number of passengers, each of which has been selected to ensure the comfort of passengers travelling with luggage. Do you have any questions? Send us an email and our team will be happy to assist you with organizing your transfer.
Reviewed March 28, 2016

During our honeymoon, we hired the services of Daytrip from Prague to Vienna with stop in Kutna Hora and Konopistle castle. I researched all of our transportation options (rent a car, train, bus, etc) and Daytrip really was the best option. Not only was the best price once you add everything, but it was also the most convenient. Our driver Michal picked us from the hotel and he was so helpful and nice to talk to. I was feeling under the weather and he even offered to look for a pharmacy, which I thought it was so sweet and really going to extra mile in customer service.

The car was clean, comfortable, and spacious and their driving was very good which made us feel safe to take a long nap even in the middle of a blizzard. On our way to Vienna it started snowing a lot, it was a full blizzard and Michal really made us feel safe and we could tell that he was very cautious at all times.

One of my main concerns was safety, and we are from New York so we don’t trust drivers at all, but I got to admit that they were very safety conscious, and I never felt that they were driving too fast or crazy.

Also, I love going on road trips and the freedom of stopping along the way, but I hate that once you reach your next destination, is a hassle to park the car and worry about it being safe and all that. With Daytrip we had the benefits and freedom of going on a road trip without the worries or the outrages insurance fees that I hate when you rent a car!

We were so happy with their services that we hired them again to go from Vienna to Budapest with a stop in Bratislava. This time our driver was Honza, and he was so much fun! My husband and he have the same type of humor so they couldn’t stop talking the whole way (no nap for me this time lol). He was very knowable of Bratislava and even took us to one of his favorite restaurants to try local food. We had a blast and one the best thing was that he took many pictures of us, and after the trip we realized that those are the ONLY pictures that we have of us that are not selfies so extra points for that!

I definitely recommend Daytrip services. It was so nice to get hotel to hotel service; it definitely made everything easier for us.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
3  Thank Solemi C
Write a ReviewReviews (1,067)
All reviews
"munich airport"
in 10 reviews
"safe driver"
in 35 reviews
"highly recommend this service"
in 32 reviews
in 163 reviews
"journey"
in 84 reviews

Reviewed March 20, 2016

Great service. Vit picked us up at our hotel in Prague right on time. Drove us to Vienna with a stop along the way in Cesky Krumov. Two days later he picked us up at our hotel in Vienna and drove us to Budapest. Along the way we stopped for lunch in Bratislava. Overall, loved the service. The price was very reasonable, and can't beat the convenience. Much much easier that having to drag your luggage to the train station and definitely more informative.

3  Thank Donald P
Reviewed March 17, 2016

Love Daytrip. Michal was knowledgeable and was attentive. Mom and I had a great time. If I had more time, I would have explored other stops along the way. I love the service and enjoyed the discussion.

4  Thank accheunga
Reviewed March 7, 2016 via mobile

Very convenient service. Michal was early to pick us up at our hotel. He was a very respectful and knowledgeable guide. We had a stop over in this beautiful town in Trebic. I seriously doubt i could see this place without Michal and daytrip. We had lunch in Trebic, i had a great beer and next thing i know i woke up just outside Prague. Again, excellent service. Thank you Michal.

6  Thank A C
See more reviews
Reviewed February 27, 2016 via mobile

We used Daytrip to travel from Vienna to Prague in Jan 2016.

It was a really great experience and one of the highlights of our month long trip.

Our guide Michal was waiting for us at our hotel in Vienna to pick us up. He was very knowledgeable and told us many interesting things on the trip. He is from Prague and you could tell he was so proud of his city and was very enthusiastic.
We stopped off at Lednice and Mikulov where we had a really lovely lunch and a walk around the town.

The entire process from enquiry to booking to the trip was so smooth.
I would highly recommend using this service - door to door, reasonable price, unique sight seeing opportunities and private guide. I have already told my friends about it.

Thanks Michal! :)