Open today: 6:15 PM - 10:00 PM

Book in advance
from
$21.02
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience State Opera
from $21.02
from $30.97
from $32.79
1,350 results
All reviews la traviata swan lake ballet stage tickets intermission surtitles costumes auditorium stalls
Selected filters
Reviewed February 25, 2017 via mobile

We didn't get chance to go inside but if it's anything like the outside it will be stunning. It's easily reached by either tram or walking and is very close to the Jewish quarter. The state Opera house looks stunning during the day but at night with the lights come on it's simply beautiful.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed February 22, 2017 via mobile

It's definitely the most beautiful opera house I have ever seen yet I'm not a big fan of them. The interior is elegant and massive with lots of pink and gold with and an intimate setting. I strongly recommended you to make an advanced booking to avoid disappointment. Don Giovanni played during my visit and it was an experience I'll live to remember.

Date of experience: December 2016
2  Thank Jenna J
Reviewed December 31, 2016

We didn't go inside but the building from the outside is huge and has a very nice entrance. It's worthwhile to pass by to take a picture. This site is near other historical places of tourist interest so it's not a waste of time.

Date of experience: December 2016
2  Thank Nuno M
Reviewed December 3, 2016

I only saw it from outside on our way to the Jewish area. Handsome building, great piece of architecture. It's located next to the river/bridge as well, you can make you way to the castle side from here.

Date of experience: October 2016
1  Thank bedike
Reviewed November 5, 2016

We went to see Don Giovanni on opening night at Estates Theater and it was fabulous. We followed the earlier advice and did not skimp on tickets and opted for two box seats as it was for an anniversary - and they were worth every single penny. We did dress to impress but it was more for the over-all experience versus requirement. Everyone was in a suit or slacks/jacket but only a few tuxedos. I have seen Don Giovanni several times but the scenery and the interpretation of this old favorite was fantastic! I don't know if it was opening night jubilation or just a new interpretation but over-all, an incredible performance!

Date of experience: October 2016