Open today: 6:15 PM - 10:00 PM

Book in advance
from
$21.02
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience State Opera
from $21.02
from $30.97
from $32.79
1,350 results
All reviews la traviata swan lake ballet stage tickets intermission surtitles costumes auditorium stalls
Selected filters
Reviewed December 3, 2016

I only saw it from outside on our way to the Jewish area. Handsome building, great piece of architecture. It's located next to the river/bridge as well, you can make you way to the castle side from here.

1  Thank bedike
Reviewed November 5, 2016

We went to see Don Giovanni on opening night at Estates Theater and it was fabulous. We followed the earlier advice and did not skimp on tickets and opted for two box seats as it was for an anniversary - and they were worth every single penny. We did dress to impress but it was more for the over-all experience versus requirement. Everyone was in a suit or slacks/jacket but only a few tuxedos. I have seen Don Giovanni several times but the scenery and the interpretation of this old favorite was fantastic! I don't know if it was opening night jubilation or just a new interpretation but over-all, an incredible performance!

1  Thank vicnbillstephens
Reviewed November 5, 2016 via mobile

The most beautiful opera House I have ever seen, bar none! Saw a show while in Prague and was treated to a stunning performance by some truly spectacular performers/musicians. I would very strongly recommend that anyone visiting Prague visit this opera house and see a performance.

Date of experience: November 2016
1  Thank mjsturtevant
Reviewed October 14, 2016

Sadly I was only able to view the State Opera building from the outside due to the refurbishments, but I was lucky enough nevertheless to see the State Opera Company at the nearby Karlin Musical Theatre instead. It was every bit as good as I hoped and this first timer is I am pleased to report now hooked on this expressive art form, which from now on will form part of my repertoire on visits to other European cities.

Reviewed September 4, 2016

We booked this in advance for an original Czech opera, and was not dissapointed, fabulous view of the stage, as it was our first time at the opera, we went for a short on, only 2 hours long, the orchestra were very good, good tip book in advance as it was sold out.

Date of experience: July 2016