Tripadvisor

from $79.24
More Info
from $62.26
More Info
All reviews real prague cross club alternative tour bar crawl regular pub electronic music the main tourist area typical tourist authentic czech tour guide an amazing experience small group interesting stories bohemian beer stags traps
Selected filters
Reviewed December 9, 2018 via mobile

This is genuinely one of the most successful tours I’ve been on. Organised for a small lads weekend, I’d say this is completely necessary for anyone keen on finding some good bars off the beaten track and just having a cracking night - you will not stumble across the places they take you to by accident. Not just for boys trips or stags, our tour group also consisted of some solo travellers and couples so a really good mix.

Our tour guide was a legend - Ivan. Very laid back, good fun, knows his stuff and got stuck in with the drinking. We were very well looked after. What’s more - this is awesome value to have a tailored bar crawl with food and drink included and a ride home when you’ve had your fill in the club.

And it didn’t stop there - one of our group lost his phone in the car on the way home and after trying our luck with Ivan as a long shot to see if he knew the driver, both he and the owner of the business, Daragh, spent the next two days tracking down the driver and we got the phone delivered back to us just as we were checking out to leave without it! Over and above.

I’ll be doing it again next time I’m in Prague. Enjoy!

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank Sgbatch
Reviewed December 8, 2018

This tour is an excellent way to get out of the tourist filled city center of Prague and visit the places locals go. Daragh is a gracious host, makes you feel right at home and keeps the tour entertaining. I'd highly recommend this tour for anyone traveling through Prague.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed December 8, 2018 via mobile

Was a little hesitant when booking this tour as thought we might be too old (50) for a bar crawl. Tour guides were friendly & the night was excellent, very diverse all night, enjoyable & educational, real mix of people. This is a must do activity & you will not regret it

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed December 6, 2018 via mobile

The Bohemian Alternative Bar Tour with Daragh and Bazka was perfect in every way. Daragh is super knowledgeable and loved showing us all the local spots to grab a drink away from the typical tourist spots. They will even take you to Narnia . It all ends at a local club playing drum and bass. I would definitely recommend this tour and I’d recommend doing it at the beginning of your time in Prague so you know where to go the rest of your trip!!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed December 5, 2018 via mobile

If you enjoy going out and beingsocial and getting out and about this is probably one of the best tours you could do in Prague. Our group went with Daragh who was very knowledgeable about the local area and one key highlight which I really enjoyed was getting out of the main tourist area and seeing some more local spots where the locals hang out. Another great thing is absolutely everything is included and you are made to feel very welcome.
You visit some very cool bars and try some local brews,each bar is very different to the last which was also great. The last place was by far my favourite and ended up staying there by myself when everyone else had left. The taxi service was very easy to manage at the end of the night as well and over all you are very well looked after. Again if you’re looking for a good night out,Daragh will make sure you have one. Hope to be back next year and thanks again!

Date of experience: October 2018