Open today: 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Perfect!

Stunning view over the city, excellent organization/communication with Ilya, in other words... a... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
244mihait
via mobile
Perfect!

Thank you to Ilya, very professional and discreet communication to keep the surprise. My new... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
tats337
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Prague
from $71.95
from $40.98
from $13.91
from $29.02
More Info
All reviews romantic surprise romantic evening whole process chocolate fondue romantic table if you want to do something petrin hill magical experience once in a lifetime hot wings instructions picnic texts europe
Reviewed November 13, 2017

Nice and quiet romantic setting. Well organized for my proposal to my girlfriend and it will be a memory we will cherish forever.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed November 6, 2017

Awesome experience for 2... Great organization and great host! Communication throughout was great and easy directions. Thank you very much. We are now engaged :) Would defo recommend.

1  Thank Shaunpeo
Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

Best experience my wife has ever gotten in her life. Well worth every cent. The view was absolutely amazing. I couldn't have made it better myself.

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

I surprised my partner to a trip to Prague for his birthday and then surprised him on our final night to this romantic evening. It was absolutely perfect, Ilya made everything so easy, the directions were easy to follow and it was just a couple of texts to confirm everything on the day. My partner didn’t suspect a thing! I told him we were going to look at the tower and he was happy to walk around the park, the views during the walk were incredible and made it worth it before we’d even reached the table. Once we did he was speechless (a first for him!) and both agreed it was our favourite thing about our whole trip! Definitely would recommend, thank you so much!!

Reviewed October 18, 2017

I had the most wonderful surprise when my husband arranged for me to be bowled over by this brilliant experience. I did not have a clue why I was being guided through the park until I saw a spectacular display of candles, a beautifully laid table and the bubbly on ice. We had chocolate bubbling away with an array of juicy fresh strawberries, melon and banana to dip in. This was finished off with a selection of quality cheeses and truffles. I felt very special and the overall experience was amazing. I would highly recommend this activity.