Open today: 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Perfect!

Stunning view over the city, excellent organization/communication with Ilya, in other words... a... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
244mihait
via mobile
Perfect!

Thank you to Ilya, very professional and discreet communication to keep the surprise. My new... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
tats337
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Prague
from $71.95
from $40.98
from $13.91
from $29.02
More Info
All reviews romantic surprise romantic evening whole process chocolate fondue romantic table if you want to do something petrin hill magical experience once in a lifetime hot wings instructions picnic texts europe
Reviewed August 29, 2017

I recommend Prague For Two to everyone. Ilya is so helpful and so good at his job. One word: Amazing!!!

Reviewed August 28, 2017

Prague for Two literally is beyond amazing! Ilya does an amazing job at what she does. And the surprise is literally something you will never forget about. Stumbling upon the beautiful view and your table is BEAUTIFUL! I would do this every time if i could. Definitely does not disappoint. Would recommend to everyone.

1  Thank viixtor
Reviewed August 28, 2017

Gorgeous location, beautiful set-up - really blew my husband away to stumble upon an elaborate feast in the middle of a park - and find our photo there :)

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed August 28, 2017

My girlfriend was really surprised by the stuff that llya made for us, I highly recommend Prague for two. One thing you should really make sure is all stuff that you have asked is on the table.

Reviewed August 28, 2017

Ilya was reachable at anytime to discuss the details and answer my questions. The road map is well explained, the view of Prague from our diner spot was breathtaking and and we certainly felt in our private garden, a world away from the crowd and bright lights of the city ... the organization absolutely met my expectations !
The sunset was the perfect timing to pull off the proposal, the surprise left my beloved speechless for a moment, she cried ... and she finally said Yes :))
I really recommend it !