Open today: 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Perfect!

Stunning view over the city, excellent organization/communication with Ilya, in other words... a... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
244mihait
via mobile
Perfect!

Thank you to Ilya, very professional and discreet communication to keep the surprise. My new... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
tats337
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Prague
from $71.95
from $40.98
from $13.91
from $29.02
More Info
All reviews romantic surprise romantic evening whole process chocolate fondue romantic table if you want to do something petrin hill magical experience once in a lifetime hot wings instructions picnic texts europe
Reviewed May 3, 2017

I had to cancel the diner because we broke up with my girlfriend the day before.

In addition to this misfortune I was charged of a 100eur penalty for canceling, even if nothing was organised yet.

Read carefully the rough general condition before transfer any money.

2  Thank Sami75006
Ilya U, Owner at Prague for Two, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2017

I am sorry about the situation you were in. But the fact that you have not read the rules before you agreed to them does not justify grading my services as "terrible". I have responded to your every request, I have ordered and paid for the special sushi menu from a restaurant of your choice. You have cancelled the dinner a day before, and this, according to the rules you have agreed to, gives you the right to a 50% refund. Nobody has charged you with anything. You have agreed to these conditions. It is not my fault you haven't read them. Just as it is not my fault the event did not happen.

Reviewed April 29, 2017

Ilya organises everything to a tee and the location was absolutely stunning ,overlooking Prague while the sun was setting was majestic.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed April 28, 2017 via mobile

it was an amzing present and an incredible birthday surprise! he was overwhelmed and very happy! what a great experience! thx ilya for everything! it was all perfectly organized!

Reviewed April 27, 2017

Ilya has been of a great help preparing a surprise for proposing my girlfiriend in Prague. It was at the top of the hill, with a magnificent view on the city, at sunset. The spot was incredible, and the decorations were top notch. Ilya even printed us a picture that we took the same day at lunch, and had the time to wrap it in a nice romantic frame.

My girlfriend was amazed, and she said yes, which is probably the most important ;-).

Thank you Ilya !

Reviewed April 27, 2017 via mobile

Everything was just perfect and as requested.
Ilya even picked up a special letter for my proposal

1  Thank michaeldaugaard