Review Highlights
Alena Is a Great Tour Guide

If you want a great tour of Prague you cannot go wrong with Alena. She knows the history of the... read more

Reviewed April 23, 2019
FredSiegel
Briarcliff Manor, New York, United States
WONDERFUL TOUR OF PRAGUE

This was our first time to Prague and we hand a wonderful tour with Alena. We highly recommend her... read more

Reviewed October 23, 2018
787kristid
Des Moines, Iowa

Recommended experiences in and around Prague
from $26.23
from $52.46
from $52.46
from $85.53
More Info
All reviews beautiful city tour guide walking tour lesser town fantastic guide czech history castle district old town knowledge ahoy sites krumlov depth arts architecture europe explanation
Selected filters
Reviewed August 22, 2016

My wife and I recently visited Prague as the first stop of our honeymoon. Alena was recommended to us by the Mandarin Oriental, and she exceeded all expectations. We had 2 half day private walking tours scheduled. The first day we visited the Castle & Lesser Town, and the second day explored Old Town & Jewish Quarter. This broke up the city and sights into a more manageable and enjoyable experience, but we still covered a good amount of ground, averaging around 8 miles each day. Alena quickly learned our personal preferences with respect to level of historical detail, types of sites visited, steered us away from typical tourist traps and gave us a unique local perspective that we would have otherwise missed.

After visiting Vienna and Budapest and having similar private tour experiences, Alena was without question the best and really made our experience in Prague all the more memorable. I would highly recommend Alena to anyone interested experiencing Prague in a personal and private manner.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed August 20, 2016

I recently engaged Alena for two days, the first day being a tour of Prague concentrating on Prague’s architecture and history and the second day being a Czech culinary experience
Alena’s knowledge of the history and architecture of Prague is extremely comprehensive (not surprising as she studies Art and Architecture History at university in Prague) and she was able to answer any question I put to her no matter how obscure. The culinary trip was unbelievable as she took me to places that not even my Czech friends knew about and I feasted on Czech food and wine/beer that was simply amazing! She is an excellent guide who was more than happy to accommodate my particular requirements. I cannot speak highly enough of Alena as she made my trip to Prague fun and perfect and I will be definitely visiting again.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed August 19, 2016

This was my 2nd visit to the Czech Republic and Alena acted as my guide in both cases.
Her knowledge of the areas we were visiting is extensive and made the visits truly memorable.
Alena went to great lengths to ensure that our itinerary matched my interests. She is also a great source for restaurant suggestions which I recommend travelers take advantage of during their visits..

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed July 22, 2016

Go no further Alena is the best!

We spent an entire day with Alena, walked 8.5 miles, exploring not only the obvious sites, but more importantly the little out-of-the-way sites that many tourist do not see. Alena is extremely knowledgeable, provides deep insights to the architectural history of the city as well as the chronological history.

Suggest group no larger than ten, optimum is 4-6.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed July 11, 2016

Alena is knowledgeable, first rate guide. She made our visit a tour a complete pleasure. It amazing how much of Prague we were able to see in only one day. Her tour was not only comprehensive but extremely well planned and informative. I would highly recommend her.

Date of experience: May 2016