“Very nice”

Cuisines: Czech
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Praha 2
Description: We are non-smoking small family restaurant focused mainly on Czech cuisine. All of our meals are made without any glutamate, dyes, condiments and other preservatives. To flavor dishes we use just salt, pepper and fresh herbs. Permanent menu starts at 3pm every weekday. The lunch menu is available from 11am till 3pm until then, but with very limited offer and especially for local people. Regular menu is then available all weekend plus we do weekend specials.
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Good food, excellent value for money. Friendly staff. Nice walk along river, past interesting buildings to get there. Out of the touristy area of Prague.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

We had some great beer and lovely food. The prices are very low, and the portions are large.

The place is a bit out of the way, about 30 min. wall from the old town, but well worth the trip.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Visiting this restaurant was Tripadvisor's tip)). Now I can advise this place by myself - all rewiews are good, because the restaurant is really good and not too expensive!!! I took Kralici stehno (rabbit's thigh) - it was so tasty and tender...mmm...;))

Reviewed February 27, 2013

We stopped here for lunch on a Friday around midday after walking around Vysehrad in the snow and a chilly minus five degree temperature. Again had read the TA recommendations and it certainly lived up to expectations. The restaurant was packed with locals (always think a good sign) but luckily one table left. Service was fast and friendly and food delicious. As been mentioned in another post there is a different lunch time menu - which is a small choice but we were not bothered by this.

1  Thank sandie2Newcastle
Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

After reading all of the reviews of this place we didnt want to miss out so we took the 30 minute walk from our hotel to the restaurant for lunch! Having looked at the menu before we left I already had a few ideas in mind but we hadnt realised that the lunch menu is a smaller menu which changes daily. We were astounded at how cheap the food was and we were equally impressed with the quality. I chose the goulash soup for starter (29czk) which was delicious and came with bread which was free! For my main course I had beef sirloin in a creamy sauce with bread dumplings (95czk) which was equally as good. The only thing that I would say is, we tended to choose traditional Czech restaurants for our meals and this had more of a modern, coffee shop feel which made it more suitable for lunch in my opinion. To conclude, a gem of a place, well worth a visit for cheap, great tasting food and friendly and efficient service.

2  Thank Miss_Jet_Setter23