“Breakfast experience”

Ranked #228 of 6,360 Restaurants in Prague
Neighborhood: Karlin
Neighborhood: Karlin
Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

Great choices for a proper breakfast, served anytime. Also fine option for a business lunch. Nice, confortable place, good atmosphere, friendly service.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed March 4, 2019

We went there for breakfast, had pretty good coffee, baguette with "secret chef spread" (quite nice, ham, cream cheese, dill and something extra), and coddled egg with parmesan, which sadly ended up as major dissapointment, it got served with a hair in it :/ After pointing this out to service it got replaced in under two minutes saying "it's new egg" which is simply impossible (coddled egg takes more than 2 minutes to cook plus egg was not warm anymore), so they just removed the hair and served same cold egg again :/

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank zelghadis
Reviewed March 2, 2019 via mobile

My 9 year old son and I visited this lovely bistro every morning for breakfast while in Prague for my son’s half term break.
Food is great and fresh.
Good size portions. Very tasty fresh coffee.
Very attentive and smiley staff.
Very reasonable prices.
We would highly recommend Proti Proudu.
But keep in mind, it’s best to call and make a reservation to avoid waiting for a table.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 18, 2019 via mobile

It was close to where we were staying.. loved the service, very kind and smiling! I had a wonderful omelette with americano coffee and my friend an amazing tea with forest fruits which I recommend! Mostly Locals which was great!!!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 11, 2018 via mobile

Came here for breakfast, and what a treat it was. There’s a lovely vibe inside and we were greeted by friendly staff. The food was to die for! I had the huevos rancheros and my partner had the home made granola. It was delicious. This place is a must if you’re in Prague and love brunching. Make sure you book though as it’s very hard to get a table otherwise!!

Date of visit: November 2018