Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
More Information

Ways to Experience Prague Riverside Parties
from $29.57
More Info
All reviews spray paint walking tour unlimited booze pub crawl tour guide these guys great tour lennon wall free beer isaac hilarious fun jokes blast europe
Selected filters
Reviewed April 27, 2016

The Tour is awesome! Josh was a great tour guide and made sure you always had a drink in your hand. It was such a great time and one of the best things you can do in prague! I definitely recommend it!

1  Thank Christine P
PraguePartyGod, Owner at Prague Riverside Parties, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2016

Sweet review Christine, cheers!
Technically Josh isn't the guide, he just pours the booze and hands out paint, but apparently thats the part that mattered more than the guy we paid to do speeches and show you around.
You're my kind of lady.
Thanks again for the review, travel safe and come back soon!

Reviewed April 26, 2016

Even though I was born and raised in Prague this tour gave me an another chance how to see this enjoyable and incredible city in an absolutely different,better way. We had so much fun out there, awesome way how to start your night. Unlimited alcohol the entirety of the tour and Ash was really everything we could have wanted in a tour guide and more. He is extremely knowledgeable, friendly and funny. Also the dinner, Aussie pies were delightful. I loved everything about this tour. Highly recommended!

2  Thank C7OVjuliem

Well I don't think we could get a better review than that!
We actually designed the tour so locals would love it too. We figured that even if you already know everything about Prague, we make up new jokes every day and hand out free booze the whole time. I'm glad it's working.
Cheers for the review, come back anytime!

Reviewed April 26, 2016

I had so much fun walking through the city of Prague with a beer in my hand. Ash was really nice as well and made it so much better! :)

2  Thank Vašek S

Glad you had a great time dude!
Prague was built to see through beer goggles.
I love it. You can come back anytime!

Reviewed April 25, 2016 via mobile

Smashing tour. Ashley was on top form and very informative. Josh kept us all well lubricated throughout. Would recommend this to anyone.

1  Thank Campbell M

I love the review but I don't know about recommending it to just "anyone." It's pretty much for people who are hilarious and cool. Josh is quick with a drink, I'll give you that.
Cheers again for the review, travel safe, and come back soon.

Reviewed April 25, 2016 via mobile

Had an amazing time on this trip, there was culture, as much booze as you can drink and some tasty pies. Ashley was a fantastic guide who made the excursion, highly recommend.

1  Thank Cairnsy001

Nice!
Glad you dug it, thats why we do what we do.
Cheers for posting a review! Travel safe and come back soon!