“Tour de drunk!”

Prague Riverside Parties
Ranked #3 of 721 Nightlife in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Nearly impossible to explain, Riverside Parties, is a wild 4 hour interactive experience, that includes unlimited all-you-can-drink czech beer and sangria, dinner, a tour of the castle-side of the river, and a very irreverent art project/graffiti party. But there's so much more to it. You just have to come on the tour to fully wrap your head around the concept. Runs 4 days a week all summer and semi-weekly in the winter. Please contact us if you plan to come, so we can make sure we put you on the right tour for you.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage
Reviewed April 27, 2016 via mobile

Started sober, finished wasted josh made sure of it! We visited some cool places loved painting on the John Lennon wall :)
Thanks to all the other guys on the tour that made my night the night it was :)

1  Thank Savannajackson
PraguePartyGod, Owner at Prague Riverside Parties, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2016

Well alright girl!
Thanks for blowing us up on the interwebs, we need the love.
Riverside Parties is arguably the best tour on earth and for some reason it really appeals to cool people so congratulate yourself.
Cheers again for the review, come back soon!

All reviews
"unique experience"
"meeting point"
"lots of fun"

Reviewed April 27, 2016

The Tour is awesome! Josh was a great tour guide and made sure you always had a drink in your hand. It was such a great time and one of the best things you can do in prague! I definitely recommend it!

1  Thank Christine P

Sweet review Christine, cheers!
Technically Josh isn't the guide, he just pours the booze and hands out paint, but apparently thats the part that mattered more than the guy we paid to do speeches and show you around.
You're my kind of lady.
Thanks again for the review, travel safe and come back soon!

Reviewed April 26, 2016

Even though I was born and raised in Prague this tour gave me an another chance how to see this enjoyable and incredible city in an absolutely different,better way. We had so much fun out there, awesome way how to start your night. Unlimited alcohol the entirety of the tour and Ash was really everything we could have wanted in a tour guide and more. He is extremely knowledgeable, friendly and funny. Also the dinner, Aussie pies were delightful. I loved everything about this tour. Highly recommended!

2  Thank C7OVjuliem

Well I don't think we could get a better review than that!
We actually designed the tour so locals would love it too. We figured that even if you already know everything about Prague, we make up new jokes every day and hand out free booze the whole time. I'm glad it's working.
Cheers for the review, come back anytime!

Reviewed April 26, 2016

I had so much fun walking through the city of Prague with a beer in my hand. Ash was really nice as well and made it so much better! :)

2  Thank Vašek S

Glad you had a great time dude!
Prague was built to see through beer goggles.
I love it. You can come back anytime!