“Rude, Rude, Rude”

Potrefena Husa Narodni
Ranked #371 of 5,821 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Czech
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
Reviewed November 16, 2013

After a long walk around Prague and feet tired, all you want is to sit and enjoy a Czech beer and a snack to rest and relax before you head out into the gorgeous streets of Prague again. We stumbled onto this modern hip looking bar and decided to take a break. Not only were we greeted from a distance from the bartender with a look of "what the hell do you want" we immediately felt unwelcome. There were three of us. we reluctantly sat at the long bar after being grunted at, without understanding if we could sit or not. The bartenders were unfriendly, unsmiling and just in a foul mood. Not at all what a paying customer expects when entering an establishment. regardless we ordered cocktails, beer and three dishes. I personally felt uncomfortable asking for napkins and cutlery. The service is HORRIBLE. i haven't felt like that in an establishment in a long long time. Not worth it my fellow trip advisor readers. My suggestion is to not visit or support such places and I thought i would share that with you. Choose another place where they would be happy to see you and not wish for you to die because you entered the place.

Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

With my friends stoped at this place for a bite. It was wonderful verry good food we had a cheees goat salat and ceaser salat with fries and garlic bread then a pistacho desert and caramel desert and coffees!!! We had really good time !!! Ouer waitress ( a blond girl) was wonderfull too :) we have been there at 21.10.

1  Thank Kally20
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Hi!!
I used to go there few times and I like the place.Last time I got salad and lovely dessert.Waitress (smily blond girl) was so kind and always was around in case we want something.Prices were normal for center of the city and the food u got.We didnt had to wait long to get our meals.Not much light in the restaurant but it was kind of romantic.
Recommend u to get ur oun experience :)

2  Thank Simeonka K
Reviewed October 21, 2013

It's kind of like a Czech TGIF or sports bar. The soups are very good. The pastas are good. We went back on our last night for a second time.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

This was the first restaurant we went to on our trip to Prague. My boyfriend got the steak with cream and cranberries which was really nice, I got a chicken and sweetcorn dish which was tasty. Portions sizes were good, prices quite reasonable and service was friendly. Would definitely recommend.