“Great first meal ”

Ranked #210 of 5,705 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Czech
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

This was recommended by our local hosts and we loved it! Got the dumplings with beef sauce. Great service, prices, and ambiance.
Must come back to try the huge pork leg!

1  Thank 101theresem
Write a ReviewReviews (1,589)

Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

We went here on the basis of the many recommendations here but I don't really see what is so fantastic. The service was fast and reserved as seems to be normal in Prague. The food and the prices were ok but nothing special.

1  Thank Bizzy6
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I went there for a dinner and staff is not friendly. Food is nice, not spetacular, prices and beer are good.

1  Thank Carla M
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Amazing dishes, fresh meals, low prices, nice atmophere. What do you want more? It's in a road close Venceslao square. Beer is good and cheap as everywhere in Prague, it's quite big for groups. I definitely loved it!

1  Thank Chy D
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Having never been to Prague I was uncertain of what to expect but this place was amazing. Great food, great service, great atmosphere and the prices were just unbelievable. I went with my family two nights in a row, we liked it that much.