“Very good overall”

Lehka Hlava - Clear Head
Ranked #57 of 5,593 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: European, Czech
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Neighborhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Come here without reservations and when we arrived, there was actually no table left. The waitress managed to find us a table but we had to hand in back in one hour. Because of the good reviews on here, we went for it, and rushed through the first 50 minutes. We were so glad that the waitress came at 51-minute telling us that they gave another table to the customer who reserved our table and could take our time, that was a relief and we were so glad.

We ordered the soup of the day, grilled goat cheese for starter and big clear head for main course. They were all wally really really good. We really enjoyed it. Especially the grilled goat cheese, it was absolutely amazing. It melts in your mouth once you put it in. Very tasty and a nice combination with salad. Definitely recommend this as a started or even a main dish! Would be so good!! The big clear head had a combination of things, they were all really good. Vege kebab, cheese wrap etc.

The fruit juice was really nice. I ordered apple pear juice. 100% fruit juice and vey fresh!!!

Love this restaurant!

2  Thank Betty L
There are newer reviews for Lehka Hlava - Clear Head

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Well, yes!! Of course there is no meat, and I thought it might bother me, but it didn't one bit! You see my wife is vegetarian and I'm not...after reading reviews we went for it, and boy we are pleased we did. The food was so tasty. The only downer we had was that we found the walls to be quite boomy due to the arched interior and we had a very loud group the other side of the room and I think we must have heard the entire of their conversation! After eating here, I really could be converted, although I know I would never get anything close to this at home, so it wont happen. It was seriously that good. We go again this week.
Tip - Do book, you do not want to be disappointed. We just turned up during the day and booked a table. Didn't do lunch, but their deals look incredible for 115 per person.
The bill was unbelievably reasonable too.
If I go back to Prague, then this is where I will eat.

1  Thank UncleNippy
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The menu was creative, the food delicious and the staff responsive and attentive to food allergies.
A whole menu choices of grains and vegetable combinations that are good for you and yum. This was my last dinner before leaving Prague and certainly will be memorable. Suggestion: to make reservations even on a weeknight.

1  Thank panzerwheels
Reviewed July 28, 2013

My fiancee and I hit 11 countries in 33 days and this was the best dining experience we had the entire trip. We aren't vegetarians and don't have any funky allergies, but found the menu very intriguing. Luckily we were able to show up at 6:30PM and get sat right away, WITHOUT a reservation. I would highly recommend setting up a reservation in the busier travel months. The entire wait staff was very friendly and was receptive to our English.

Everything we had was great. Mulled wine, guacamole, stir-fry, and burrito. The variety of the menu left us contemplating each course for minutes on end. We were ultimately satisfied with what we bought, but we certainly wished we had more space in our stomachs to try EVERYTHING!

The whole aura of Clear Head was super unique and made us appreciate the delicious food and long walk to get there even more. The decor is one-of-a-kind and kept our interest throughout the meal.

2  Thank Joe F
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I ate at some of Prague's finest during my stay (Finestra, La Degustation, Lokal, etc.) and I have to say that the overall experience at Lehka Hlava was my favorite (I went twice). They have excellent waitstaff and a great variety of food on the menu.

Great experience, if you like soup definitely try whatever soup they have on hand and the grilled goat cheese with potatoes and spinach was fantastic.

1  Thank tbooneus