“For a non vegetarian like me, this place is a treat!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Lehka Hlava

Lehka Hlava
Ranked #59 of 5,365 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: European
Good for: Romantic, Dining on a budget, Special occasions, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
Woking, United Kingdom
“For a non vegetarian like me, this place is a treat!”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Came to Prague for New Year with my wife - who happens to be vegetarian and allergic to wheat - so when we came across this place we thought we'd give it a go.
The venue is very relaxed and chilled out vibe. It's small, so it was no surpise that it was easily fully booked for evening dining so prepare to book in advance. Perhaps the festive season was a factor...?
The food choice was impressive and the staff were very attentive. I went for the Thai red curry which was fragrant, delicious and had a nice kick to it too. Washed down with a Pilsner it was a perfect lunch date!

• Visited December 2012

• Slovak first
  • Turkish first
“Love it”
Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

Love everything. If you go without reservation is complicated, so or book it first or book it for tmw and today go to estrella, they adviced me that and is wonderfull too. So vegan 2 days on a row and you wont be sorry ;). And both cheap ;)and to finish eat the raw cheesecake, the best cheesecake and its not a cheesecake :p

Portsmouth, England
“I'm not a vegetarian, but I was so impressed!”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

The restaurant is fairly difficult to find and very small - don't expect to be guaranteed a table, I'd recommend a reservation. The decor and vibe is brilliant - from the painted walls, to the hand crafted tables. Then there is the menu - as I say, I was impressed. I was stuck for choices, so much tasty food and well thought out, not at all generic. The food itself was so so tasty - I will never ever thing of vegetarian food as 'boring' again. Portions are a good size and I felt awful leaving part of my main course having already had a starter. Value was magnificent.

At the time of writing the restaurant is rated 10th best, and its easy to see why. If the owners happen to read this, then I applaud you - what you have created is fantastic, I'm just sorry that non-vegetarians like me are filling your restaurant up, but I've walked away really appreciating vegetarian food.

I actually miss this restaurant :(

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank PK85
Lenzburg, Switzerland
“Best food found in Prague”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Usually the food in Prague I know is very heavy. So we looked for something different. I'm not vegetarian but the food there was great. The atmosphere there was very nice.

• Visited December 2012
“Stunning”
Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely stunning food and affordable prices combined with great interiour. We will be there again in the next days.