Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Bohemian Brews Beer Tasting Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Bohemian Brews Beer Tasting Tours
from $51.70
More Info
from $51.70
More Info
All reviews history tour booked this tour amazing experience great tour mala strana czech republic sarah monastery stops culture insight guide company
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

I really recomend this! Great guide and we had a great experience around Prauge were we learned alot about history and about beer in general. It was a good birthday present to my Dad! A nice thing to do together.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

Sarah, our guide, chose very interesting stops. A great introduction to Prague beer culture and history. We really enjoyed visiting with Sarah about life in Prague. It was the perfect way to kick off our beer tour of the Czech Republic.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed August 7, 2018

We were a group of six friends and decided to do a private beer tour in order to learn something about the Czech beer culture. Sarah, our guide, was awesome. She knew everything about beer and was very passionate about it. We can't recommend this tour highly enough!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed June 19, 2018

Traveling to Prague with 3 beer lovers I suggested this tour even if I don't like beer myself (I thought...) We got companied by 5 swedes, which was ok ;) and Sara and Joanna guided us through Mala Strana and the open and closed pubs. We had lots of fun, learned a lot and found really nice beer (for everyone - yeah).
Can highly recommend this tour for everyone who goes to Prague, if not for the beer, for the tour and the guiding!!

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

This was absolutely one of the best things about our Prague weekend!
Sarah is amazing and so interesting to listen to. We went to two pubs which were both very cozy and very good beer, and we ended at a micro brewery which was so idyllic, up on a hill with amazing views and atmosphear. My favorite was the wheat beer !!
I will do this everytime i go to Prague, for sure.
Thank you Sarah and Bohemian Brews for making our trip over the top amazing!

See you soon again!

/ Mikaela w/ friends

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

We spent a fun afternoon learning about Prague's famous association with beer, learning more about the history of Prague and, most importantly, drinking excellent beer!
Travis our tour guide was very knowledgeable and took us to some great places where we were able to get an insight into real Prague pub culture.
We would definitely recommend this tour!

Date of experience: April 2018