Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Bohemian Brews Beer Tasting Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Bohemian Brews Beer Tasting Tours
from $51.60
More Info
from $51.60
More Info
All reviews history tour booked this tour amazing experience great tour mala strana czech republic sarah monastery stops culture insight guide company
Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

We have just returned from Prague after an amazing four day stay, of which this beer tour was our highlight! Having never drunk beer before ( more of a rum drinker on nights out)...the tour really opened my eyes! I thought only men drank beer ( They most definitely do not) and I thought they all tasted the same ( they do not! ). The guides were very knowledgeable..Sam and Travis were really lovely and we had a fab group..everyone was so nice! Had we not gone on this tour..I would not have gone on to try different beers..or any for that matter and I am now a big fan. We ended the night in a monastery..which on the walk on the way up made us go wow! It's a fantastic way to meet new people and taste the different beers Prague has to offer. I would very highly recommend :)

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed January 22, 2018

My boyfriend and I did the Tipsy History Tour with our guide Sarah on a Friday evening. She was very easy to communicate with coming up to our Prague trip. We visited 3 microbreweries and bars during our tour. The first microbrewery we visited was the Pivovar Národní. We were given a tour of the brewery and sampled some of the beers at different stages. The tour was very informative and interesting. We then stayed for our favourite choice of beer from the tour. Sarah then walked us to the next location passing some sights including Charles Bridge and other architecture. She told us a lot of interesting facts and explained more in depth the history of Prague. Our next location was Ferdinada, a cellar bar filled with locals and more great beer. Sarah gave us some history into the building and the brewing technique of the Ferdinand beer. We walked to our last location, Lokál U Bíle Kuzelky. Another very busy local bar with a lively buzz. Sarah recommended we try the Pilsner Urquell and explained the taste difference in pasteurised and unpasteurised beer and a bit more history into the pilsner. This was our favourite of the tour and we stayed after for more. Overall, we had a fantastic evening and was the highlight of our Prague trip. Definitely a must do for anyone wanting to combine sightseeing and tasting great Czech beer!

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank morgant922
Daniel J, Owner at Bohemian Brews Beer Tasting Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2018

Thanks Tara! It was such a lovely relaxed time with you both. You were both history and beer enthusiasts, my favorite:) We really like small groups, so it's more personal too. I'm glad you enjoyed all the places we visited, and especially the last stop...I think you must have stayed for dinner? Lokal is classic, I can never get enough of that Pilsner, it's the best:) Take care, and happy drinking! Cheers!

Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

We was an group of 11people wisiting Prag for the first time.
Luckely we had booked this tour four the first evening!
Sarah was our guide and she was fantastic!
She did not only take us to pubs and bars she did invite us to an historic Prag evening with Good beer and culture.. Even Do If you not are an beer geek she made you interrested.
She also gave us some suggestion for the rest of our stay that weekend.
So Sällskapsresan give Sarah and the tour 5/5

Date of experience: September 2017
DesignBrews, Owner at Bohemian Brews Beer Tasting Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2018

Thanks Christian! I had a fabulous time with your group too...it was a lot of fun getting you all interested in beers and hearing your opinions about all the beers we tried on our tour. Best wishes to you and your pals for 2018!

Reviewed October 10, 2017

Good tour and company was easy to work with - recommend booking with them. We really enjoyed the places we went to try different beers. The tasting at the monastery was our favorite - great place to end the tour plus, we could get some food to help balance with all the beer tasting! Kristin was a knowledgeable and friendly guide - knew a lot about Czech & Prague history and of course, beer (but, a local guide would have been a plus).

Reviewed September 26, 2017

Me and my friend booked this tour and had a really great time! Sarah was a perfect guide, we learned a lot about tasting and drinking beer and also about beer history. It was money well spent and we really recommend this amazing experience!

Date of experience: September 2017
DesignBrews, Owner at Bohemian Brews Beer Tasting Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2017

Thanks Teja! I really loved the atmosphere in our small little group:)) You and Anja were such adventurous travelers...it was a pleasure! And thanks for all the tips about your very beautiful country:))