Bohemian Brews Beer Tasting Tours
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Ways to Experience Bohemian Brews Beer Tasting Tours
All reviews czech republic sarah monastery workshop bohemian company guide history information
Selected filters
Reviewed October 30, 2016

The guide, Sarah was a superguide and really trying to get the best info out of the beer experience. Interesting to visit the brewery at the end of the tour.

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed October 11, 2016

We had a Great time with Sarah. She knew everything about beer and the Czech brewery culture. We tasted a few very good beer in different Locations, the best one was up the hill beside the castle.
Thank you for the Great time, we also had a lot of fun :)

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed October 4, 2016

I got this tour as a birthday gift from my wife, and didn't really know much about it in advance. Gotta say it was 3 hours well spent! Sarah, our guide, knew much about the local beer (or well, beer in general) and we had a really great time with her. My wife don't even drink beer, and yet she thought it was a great an interesting tour :)

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed July 31, 2016 via mobile

We had a great time with Marek, got a lot of good tips, drank good beers and learned about the Czech Republic. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed June 21, 2016

I used Golden City Beer Tours for a private beer tasting at the end business conference workshop this June, and I cannot say enough good things about them. I had reached out to few other beer tour places, but as soon as I heard back from Golden City Beer Tours, I was sold and chose them. I was planning this business event from the US and it wasn't the easiest thing while being in a different country with a six hour time zone difference. Planning the beer tasting part was the one thing that was easy and something I did not have to worry about. Sarah at Golden City Beer Tours went above and beyond while planning the beer tasting portion of this event for me. She handled everything for me, from helping pick excellent beers to taste, visiting the venue prior for me as I was in different country, and handling logistics directly with the venue so I did not have to worry about anything. The private beer tasting was a huge success, they really gave us the best experience not only with beer but teaching us about the Czech culture. They are small family run company, and they work extremely hard to give their customers a truly amazing experience. Golden City Beer Tours can do an event in any space, and with all sorts of budgets, just tell them what you need and they will get it done. I highly recommend using them.

Date of experience: June 2016