Martin's Prague Airport Transfers & Intercity Taxi
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Ways to Experience Martin's Prague Airport Transfers & Intercity Taxi
from $672.91
More Info
All reviews cruise line driver arrived on time always on time comfortable ride cars company europe
Selected filters
Reviewed April 19, 2019

I booked this trip with Martin on the internet and everything went perfectly. The driver arrived on time and as arranged, left us in Cesky Krumlov for four hours and was there at the exact time to pick us up and deliver us to our hotel in Prague. The driver was skilled and the Mercedes vehicle clean and comfortable. I would use this company again

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank Bernadine70
Reviewed December 31, 2018 via mobile

Have used this service several times over the last 3 to 4 years and has always been excellent. Prompt pickups, great cars, good drivers, just all round great service. Would highly recommend this company for long or short journeys.

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank Iain M
Reviewed December 6, 2018

I originally booked a transfer from Vilshofen, Germany to Prague, CZ, but had to cancel because plans changed due to Danube water levels. Martin was very accommodating and I ended up just using them for a transfer from my hotel to the Prague Airport.
The driver was on time and very friendly. My only complaint was that he was texting a little on the drive there... Just one text, but it was a novel!

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank KristinaD27
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

We booked Martin's Transfer for our commute between Prague and kaprun. Our driver Mirek was very sweet and made sure we had a comfortable trip. Overall, the company was professional and responded to our requests promptly.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank nadaalmulla
Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

I have ordered Martin's transport for my in-laws to visit Prague while we were staying in hotel in Zbiroh. They were a group of seven, including two teenagers. The service and communication in general was awesome. They even came to pick them up earlier when they got tired in Prague and wanted to return. I highly recommend this transport. Especially from/to places difficult to reach by public transport and for bigger groups of people.

Date of experience: August 2018