Martin's Prague Airport Transfers & Intercity Taxi
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Ways to Experience Martin's Prague Airport Transfers & Intercity Taxi
from $613.52
More Info
All reviews cesky krumlov cruise ship prague airport driver arrived on time always on time czech republic comfortable ride vehicle cars journey company danube europe
Selected filters
Reviewed December 6, 2018

I originally booked a transfer from Vilshofen, Germany to Prague, CZ, but had to cancel because plans changed due to Danube water levels. Martin was very accommodating and I ended up just using them for a transfer from my hotel to the Prague Airport.
The driver was on time and very friendly. My only complaint was that he was texting a little on the drive there... Just one text, but it was a novel!

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank KristinaD27
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

We booked Martin's Transfer for our commute between Prague and kaprun. Our driver Mirek was very sweet and made sure we had a comfortable trip. Overall, the company was professional and responded to our requests promptly.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank nadaalmulla
Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

I have ordered Martin's transport for my in-laws to visit Prague while we were staying in hotel in Zbiroh. They were a group of seven, including two teenagers. The service and communication in general was awesome. They even came to pick them up earlier when they got tired in Prague and wanted to return. I highly recommend this transport. Especially from/to places difficult to reach by public transport and for bigger groups of people.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank Lucie G
Reviewed June 2, 2018

We had a half day trip to Terezín booked by our hotel. Martins tour was seven people in a very comfortable mini bus. We were given a history of the area throughout the hours drive to Terezín and through the first part of the tour. Very informative guide.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed January 20, 2018 via mobile

We’ve had such a great ride with Martins driver. We booked a trip from Prague>Cesky Krumlov>Hallstatt>Kaprun He was driving very carefuly and we felt save even there was snowing All the time. He arrived at the time and the car was really comfy. Easy said i could just recommend his service. Next time we will defenetely book him again.

Date of experience: January 2018