Martin's Prague Airport Transfers & Intercity Taxi
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Ways to Experience Martin's Prague Airport Transfers & Intercity Taxi
from $672.91
More Info
All reviews cruise line driver arrived on time always on time comfortable ride cars company europe
Selected filters
Reviewed January 14, 2018

We booked a van to take us from Vienna to Prague, with a stop in Cesky Krumlov in September 2017. This was part of our 20 night vacation in Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Prague and London. For travel from Munich to Salzburg and then Salzburg to Vienna, we took the train. While the train was comfortable, economical (even in 1st class since we purchased advance tickets) and pretty convenient, nothing beats door to door service, which is what Martin provided. Patrik was our driver and he was professional and courteous. He was waiting downstairs at the Vienna Hilton Plaza and took us to Cesky Krumlov, where we did a 2 hour walking tour with a guide (that Martin also arranged for us) as well as a castle tour (which I arranged on my own). Patrik then took us to Prague. We also used Martin's service to the airport in Prague on our way to London, and we again had Patrik as our driver. In addition to providing transport, Martin also spent many hours over several months time before our trip exchanging emails with me to help me plan for our trip. The time and service he provided was above and beyond and was very much appreciated! If traveling in a group (especially if 4 - 6 people), we strongly recommend that you contact Martin to see if he can help you with your transport needs!

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank Hoong Nan Y
Reviewed January 9, 2018

HIGHLY recommend!!
Submitted a request online and I managed to mess it up - totally my fault! The online form is super easy, I just wasn't paying attention. I sent an email to Martin explaining what I had done and I immediately got a response back that he had fixed it and sent me an updated confirmation.
A few weeks later we arrived in Vilshofen after a lovely cruise and 15 minutes prior to our departure a college-aged gentleman, very professional but also very friendly; showed up to collect us. He met us on the ship, helped us with our luggage and we were off to Prague. A nice planned rest stop mid trip to grab a snack, stretch our legs or run to the restroom was provided. It was snowing and the roads were dusted and a bit icy - and I never was concerned with safety. With only a day to spend in Prague, private car service to get us there from Vilshofen quickly and efficiently was well worth the Euro. We paid in cash at time of drop off plus a bit extra for a driver. The only thing I would change...the time we spent in Prague so we could have hired Martin's service for some tours! Next time, for sure! And there will be a next time - we fell in love with the city!

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed January 9, 2018

I have used Martins services between my home and the airport on a regular basis. I have found the service to be reliable, fast and the drivers have good knowledge of all the routes and highly experienced.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed January 3, 2018

We traveled with Martin's on a couple of trips and could not fault the services, we had two different drivers and both were punctual and very courteous. We travellrd from Prague to Salzburg and Krakow to Prague. We had enough stops along the way and driver also pointed out different points of interest a long the way. Would highly recommend.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed January 1, 2018

We used Martin's car service to get to and from a number of locations in the Czech Republic and Germany. On every occasion, our driver, Marek, arrived on time (or early), got the four of us and our luggage where we needed to be safely and in plenty of time, helped us with a couple translation and site logistics challenges, and--most importantly--was a delight to get to know! Our conversations during our various drives were among the highlights of our European experience as Marek provided insight and background we could not have gotten in any other way. The personal touch, convenience and door-to-door-service all at a cost less than public transportation make Martin's the obvious choice. We will definitely recommend Martin's to any family or friends planning a trip to central Europe!

Date of experience: December 2017