Martin's Prague Airport Transfers & Intercity Taxi
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Ways to Experience Martin's Prague Airport Transfers & Intercity Taxi
from $613.52
More Info
All reviews cesky krumlov cruise ship prague airport driver arrived on time always on time czech republic comfortable ride vehicle cars journey company danube europe
Selected filters
Reviewed January 3, 2018

We traveled with Martin's on a couple of trips and could not fault the services, we had two different drivers and both were punctual and very courteous. We travellrd from Prague to Salzburg and Krakow to Prague. We had enough stops along the way and driver also pointed out different points of interest a long the way. Would highly recommend.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed January 1, 2018

We used Martin's car service to get to and from a number of locations in the Czech Republic and Germany. On every occasion, our driver, Marek, arrived on time (or early), got the four of us and our luggage where we needed to be safely and in plenty of time, helped us with a couple translation and site logistics challenges, and--most importantly--was a delight to get to know! Our conversations during our various drives were among the highlights of our European experience as Marek provided insight and background we could not have gotten in any other way. The personal touch, convenience and door-to-door-service all at a cost less than public transportation make Martin's the obvious choice. We will definitely recommend Martin's to any family or friends planning a trip to central Europe!

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed December 21, 2017

We booked a transfer from Prague to St. Wolfgang in Austria with a sightseeing stop in Cesky Krumlov along the way. Martin answered all of our emails promptly. Our driver, Patrick, arrived 10 minutes early for our pick-up at our hotel. After cheerfully loading the tons of luggage carried by seven people, he gave us interesting information as we drove to Cesky Krumlov. Patrick communicated with our tour guide, delivered us to our meeting point at the agreed time, and was waiting for us at the end of our tour. The last two hours of the transfer were through rain/sleet and darkening skies. Patrick did an excellent job driving through these difficult conditions and delivered us safely to St. Wolfgang. I highly recommend Martin’s transfer company!

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

Reliable and helpful service with English speaking drivers. The company also provide river tours and walking tours so we were well infomed from the beginning of our stay.

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank flicflac
Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

I booked a transfer online a couple of months ahead of time with Martin's - from the Prague Marriott to the river cruise terminal in Nuremberg. We exchanged at least two emails confirming the date time and location of the pick up. However on Sunday morning at the appointed time no one arrived so we waited 15 minutes and then solicited the help of the concierge to try and reach his office. She was successful and was told the driver will be there in 5 to 10 minutes. 15 minutes later she called again because no one had arrived. About five minutes later the driver arrived and offered a weak explanation for the late arrival. After that, the driver was very responsive and helpful, the ride was uneventful there was plenty of space in the car and it took took exactly the amount of time we expected to get to Nuremberg. The goal was accomplished and still within a relatively timely manner. However, when we went to pay by credit card his handheld device did not have battery and he ended up calling his main office to complete the transaction. An email receipt was promised but has not yet arrived. I emailed Mr. Martin Stich to notify him about the late arrival and to ask for an explanation for the late arrival of the driver (before I submitted my TA review) - and to ask for my receipt. I still have not heard from him. Just beware.

Date of experience: September 2017
3  Thank paulo381
Martin S, Vlastník at Martin's Prague Airport Transfers & Intercity Taxi, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2017

Hello Paul,
thank you for the detailed review and the feedback. As I have already replied to your email, I hope, I provided enough explanation to what happened. I made a mistake in my records and provided Mr. Miro different pick up point address than the Marriott hotel. It was not the driver's fault, thus he did not dare to blame me and rather provided poor explanation. All shame is on me.

Since it is top season for us and we are only a small company it took me a while to response to your email and TA review. I have been overwhelmed with driving and new inquiries.

Please accept my sincere apology for the trouble and I hope you will give us a second chance, when you return to Prague or Europe. Iwill be happy to provide you a one time 50% discount of the airport taxi in Prague or lifetime 10% discount on travels between Prague and any other European city as well as day trips from Prague and private hire within or out of the Prague city.

Best regards