Martin's Prague Airport Transfers & Intercity Taxi
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Ways to Experience Martin's Prague Airport Transfers & Intercity Taxi
from $672.91
More Info
All reviews cruise line driver arrived on time always on time comfortable ride cars company europe
Selected filters
Reviewed December 21, 2017

We booked a transfer from Prague to St. Wolfgang in Austria with a sightseeing stop in Cesky Krumlov along the way. Martin answered all of our emails promptly. Our driver, Patrick, arrived 10 minutes early for our pick-up at our hotel. After cheerfully loading the tons of luggage carried by seven people, he gave us interesting information as we drove to Cesky Krumlov. Patrick communicated with our tour guide, delivered us to our meeting point at the agreed time, and was waiting for us at the end of our tour. The last two hours of the transfer were through rain/sleet and darkening skies. Patrick did an excellent job driving through these difficult conditions and delivered us safely to St. Wolfgang. I highly recommend Martin’s transfer company!

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

Reliable and helpful service with English speaking drivers. The company also provide river tours and walking tours so we were well infomed from the beginning of our stay.

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank flicflac
Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

I booked a transfer online a couple of months ahead of time with Martin's - from the Prague Marriott to the river cruise terminal in Nuremberg. We exchanged at least two emails confirming the date time and location of the pick up. However on Sunday morning at the appointed time no one arrived so we waited 15 minutes and then solicited the help of the concierge to try and reach his office. She was successful and was told the driver will be there in 5 to 10 minutes. 15 minutes later she called again because no one had arrived. About five minutes later the driver arrived and offered a weak explanation for the late arrival. After that, the driver was very responsive and helpful, the ride was uneventful there was plenty of space in the car and it took took exactly the amount of time we expected to get to Nuremberg. The goal was accomplished and still within a relatively timely manner. However, when we went to pay by credit card his handheld device did not have battery and he ended up calling his main office to complete the transaction. An email receipt was promised but has not yet arrived. I emailed Mr. Martin Stich to notify him about the late arrival and to ask for an explanation for the late arrival of the driver (before I submitted my TA review) - and to ask for my receipt. I still have not heard from him. Just beware.

Date of experience: September 2017
4  Thank paulo381
Martin S, Vlastník at Martin's Prague Airport Transfers & Intercity Taxi, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2017

Hello Paul,
thank you for the detailed review and the feedback. As I have already replied to your email, I hope, I provided enough explanation to what happened. I made a mistake in my records and provided Mr. Miro different pick up point address than the Marriott hotel. It was not the driver's fault, thus he did not dare to blame me and rather provided poor explanation. All shame is on me.

Since it is top season for us and we are only a small company it took me a while to response to your email and TA review. I have been overwhelmed with driving and new inquiries.

Please accept my sincere apology for the trouble and I hope you will give us a second chance, when you return to Prague or Europe. Iwill be happy to provide you a one time 50% discount of the airport taxi in Prague or lifetime 10% discount on travels between Prague and any other European city as well as day trips from Prague and private hire within or out of the Prague city.

Best regards
Martin

Reviewed August 28, 2017

I first booked Martin's company to transport a group of 7 from the end of our AMA Waterways river cruise in Vilshofen, Germany to Prague. This worked perfectly! Booking was easy to do online. I called a day before to confirm and Martin gave me the name of the driver and a description of the van. The van was clean and large (easily held 7 passengers with room for the 7 large suitcases and backpacks in the back). The driver (a younger guy) was really friendly and chatted with us for the 3.5 hour ride, giving us recommendations of places to go eat, when to see stuff, etc. Overall, this was an awesome transfer experience.

The first transfer went so well that our group decided to book them for a transfer to the airport a few days later. Booked this online as well. Booking went smoothly enough and received an email confirmation from Martin. For the airport booking, there was no spot to pay online, but it said it could be paid with either cash or credit card to the driver. The driver (different then the first driver) arrived on time (3:15AM) and got us to the airport quickly; however, when we arrived at the airport he said he could not take credit card. Since we had planned on paying with credit card, not cash, we had purposefully gotten rid of as many Euros and CZK as possible the day before (so we would not be left with any foreign currency). So, at 3:30 AM standing outside the airport, we had to start digging through everybody's wallets, pockets, and backpacks for coins and any money we could find. Eventually, we were able to piece together (with multiple currencies) the full amount, but it was very inconvenient given the website had specifically stated credit card to the driver was okay.

Date of experience: August 2017
2  Thank Erin C
Reviewed August 21, 2017

We booked Martin's company to transport us in Vilshofen, Germany to Prague at the end of our river cruise. Communicating with Martin was a breeze. He promptly replied to all e-mail questions. The price was very fair -- the cost for a private Mercedes van was less than the cost for two bus transports by the cruise line for the same trip. The driver was a wonderful young native Czech who spoke excellent English and chatted with us the whole way. Martin even takes credit card payment, which is unusual. Everything about this service was first rate. I recommend them highly.

Date of experience: August 2017