“Poor value Italian style restarant ”

Corleone Restorante Pizzeria Andel
Ranked #592 of 5,665 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Food was mediocre but the service was good and the atmosphere was pleasant. Expensive for the quality of the food. Risotto was dry lasagne bland.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Value for money great italian food at this restaurant which was right outside my hotel. Staff was warm and courteous. Nice pizza too!!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Not speaking English and charged additional charge for bread - which we didn't even have option not to take.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Had my dinner here this evening since the hotel where I stayed at is only 2 blocks away. Food was ok and I loved the ambiance of the resto. Would definitely go back here the next time.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

We ate here on our first night in prague after reading good reviews on trip advisor. I had the rabbit risotto which was absolutely devine! There was so much I was gutted to have to leave any. We had two courses each with drinks and it came to around £17. Bargain!