“Great food”

LEMON LEAF
Ranked #369 of 5,850 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: European, Czech, Thai
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Description: We are here for 14 years. In that time, you’ve learned what you like, what you taste is, what kind of abience you are comfortable with and we’ve been trying every day to perform your wishes. Because of you we belong to the most popular Thai restaurants in Prague.
Reviewed June 3, 2013

The food was really amazing. We chose not a typical thai food - salmon and rice noodles with chicken. Both were very tasty. Service was average, maybe coz there were many people at that time - it was saturday evening. Also you need a reservation if you go there, or I would recommend it.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,028)

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Location was great, food was spectacular, service perfect - great spot for enjoying the ambiance of the area and people watching. Definately go there again if we go back to Prague

1  Thank Debbie1204
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I love Thai food and eat it pretty frequently - probably at least once a month. I've tried many different things and had it in many different places all over the world including the all over the US, Canada, New Zealand, Hong Kong, and other places in Europe. This is hands down the worst Thai I have ever had! The curry is so spicy, but that would be manageable if the taste was good. It's not. It tasted like someone had melted a rubber tire and mixed it in the curry. Unfortunately, it was not just my curry but the other curries at my table as well. The rice was also unfortunately quite under-cooked and slightly crunchy. Even the appetizers of gyoza was not at all good which was very disappointing - it was quite hard and rubbery. I couldn't finish my meal at all.

On the bright side, they have some nice beer along with the usual Pilsner. They also have free wi-fi which is definitely great. It's an easy restaurant to find as well, and quite a quick walk right down to the river and the dancing buildings. The wait staff were also quite nice and the restaurant itself is incredibly nice with a fantastic ambience.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

We went to this restaurant a little over 2 years ago on our last visit and we think it was better that time.

The service was friendly and attentive. The amusebouche was a nice touch and the starters of prawn and chicken cakes and pancake rolls were very good.

Unfortunately the mains weren't as great - the red curry was v hot and had a lot of lemongrass in it - bit too much for me and usually why I go red and not green.
The chicken and ginger dish was better, but nothing to write home about.
Maybe we just picked the wrong things, but it left us a little disappointed nonetheless.

Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

The curry was so spicy but so good. They had plenty of other things like pad thai which was delicious. We had salmon soup wich sounded weird at first but turned out to be amazing. Near the river on the south side, worth a visit. Not too expensive either. The service was unusually good for prague.