“Pretty decent.”

LEMON LEAF
Ranked #200 of 5,763 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: European, Czech, Thai
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Description: We are here for 14 years. In that time, you’ve learned what you like, what you taste is, what kind of abience you are comfortable with and we’ve been trying every day to perform your wishes. Because of you we belong to the most popular Thai restaurants in Prague.
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Tasty, authentic food. Meals were all a bit on the spicy side for me, but I still enjoyed them. Staff were attentive. No complaints here.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Autentic thai food for a good prize, highly recommended! Tasted just like in Thailand, I had the chicken pad thai which was very good.

1  Thank ChristaB88
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Went here twice with my sister as it was very close to our hotel. The service staff were very pleasant and spoke good english.

We both ordered the spring rolls for entree which were crispy and delicious. I had the khao phad kai (fried rice with chicken, vegetables and peanuts) and my sister ordered the khai phad khing (chicken breast with fresh ginger, spring onions and chili peppers). The servings were large, flavoursome and very well priced. The freshly made iced tea was delicious and very needed on a hot day, particularly since the air con seemed non existent!

Overall a very pleasant dining experience with attentive service and good pricing.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

not much of an interior, looks more like a canteen than a restaurant You can chill out in. Food is okay with no exclamation marks but pretty expensive for the quantities they offer.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Maten er god og servicen er tsjekkisk.
Elegant og høyt tak gir rom for latter og tanker. Tankene blir fort deliriske hvis man bestiller en av curry-rettene, de er sterke. En god og stor vin meny sørger derimot for at det god humøret er lett tilgjengelig måltidet gjennom. It was a very good meal it was too hot but it was Dorneris them online so I Purva crista galli. It makes me
But spicy food I'm on the one they close to go to a to this accident and though give you still but they are cute though really so one up to the tree forward so all in all sizes rolling and really Hodsdonsdale