Review Highlights
A Highlight of Our Time in Prague

After a last minute decision to try and visit the village of our ancestors, I turned to Prestige... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
MainDom97
Once again I had a great time !

My second time in Prague and again Zaneta was an outstanding guide with a wealth of knowledge. It... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Angelique K
Butha-buthe
via mobile

All reviews louvre knowledge company information castle
Reviewed August 27, 2017

We had an AMAZING day with Zaneta during our stay in Prague. We could not have had a better guide! Zaneta far exceeded our tour expectations. She ensured that we saw all of the major attractions and customized the tour to see the things that she realized that we may be interested in after spending some time with us. She kept our two girls, ages 11 and 16, interested and engaged which is a feat unto itself. Our 11 year old, actually said that the day we spent with Zaneta was the best day that we had in Prague, that truly is a fantastic review given the number of historical sites that we visited! Zaneta’s knowledge of Prague and it’s related history is extensive and we greatly appreciated the information that she shared with us. We enjoyed her company and left feeling as though we had not only had an exceptional tour but that we had made a friend.

We HIGHLY RECOMMEND Prestige Tours and especially Zaneta! She is a true gem!

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank Andrew B
RLSchneider, General Manager at Prestige Prague Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2017

Wow! Thank you very much for the kind words. We are so happy that you enjoyed your time with Zaneta. She really enjoyed her time with your family and she is really great with kids. She said, she really enjoyed your family and felt the same as if she made new family and friends from America during the tours. We always treat our guests like family when they visit Prague. We hope to see you again in Prague soon.

Reviewed July 4, 2017

We were fortunate to have both Richard and Zeneta for our guides. Don't miss the opportunity to hire this company for your tours because they are passionate and engaged throughout the tour . They took the time get to know us personally and what we wanted to capture during our visit. We took a tour of Terezin and the Cesky Krumlov Castle. The subject of the Terezin tour was very sad however Richard made sure that we knew what to expect and stayed engage and informative. The tour to the Budweiser brewery and castle was beyond superb. We had some time restraints and Zenata's quick thinking and her ability to speak multiple languages allowed us to maximize our time and visit to the castle. Don't skimp on this part of the tour! if anything forego the brewery and spend more time in town and castle.

But most importantly, Zeneata and Richard of Prestige have a passion and knowledge that they want to share with you that makes the tour absolutely wonderful.

Date of experience: July 2017
3  Thank Hollis H
RLSchneider, Owner at Prestige Prague Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2017

Hello Hollis,

Thank you very much for the kind words. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time with us. We really enjoyed showing you Terezin and Cesky Krumlov. We love showing people this country and it's rich history. We always treat our customers like our own family and make their holiday itinerary the best possible. Thanks again and we hope to see you again in Prague very soon.

_Richard and Zaneta
Prestige Prague Tours

Reviewed January 21, 2017

My daughter and I had a wonderful experience touring the city of Prague and then on our last day touring to Karlstejn Castle. Zaneta was our guide on both days and she took such great care to plan our excursions. We walked around Prague visiting many wonderful sites. We were there for the New Year celebration and the following week. Despite it being quite cold, walking around the city was very enjoyable. Zaneta took us to a wonderful little pub/restaurant as a break from the cold, then we proceeded onward. Toward the end of the day tour, we again visited another nice restaurant for a lunch break. The pace of the city tour was excellent, we never got too tired nor too cold and saw quite a lot. Our next tour, two days later, we were again met promptly by Zaneta and our driver Martin. We were able to check out of our hotel, put our luggage in the car, proceed on our tour to the awesome Karlstejn Castle and then were dropped off at our airport hotel for our return flights home the next day. Karlstejn was a very pleasurable castle to visit and the views are to die for!! The little town reminded me of a quaint ski town here in Colorado. Once our tour of the castle was complete, we walked a beautiful snowy forest trail to an exquisite restaurant. It was so cute and cozy---the food and drinks were great. On our drive back toward Prague, we stopped at a beautiful canyon that is referred to as Little Amerika--just a little side attraction that was a surprise visit for my daughter and I. Zaneta also presented my daughter and I with an adorable little good luck charm that I will continue to carry with me always on my travels--such an appreciated and thoughtful gift for each of us. Martin was a wonderful driver on the snow packed roads and was very helpful with our luggage and anything else we asked of him.

All in all, I will definitely use Prestige Prague Tours again when I visit hopefully in the Spring. While I did not meet Richard, he was very flexible with our requests and made sure to fulfill them all. The company employs very enjoyable, professional people and I can't say enough for their ability to put together a day that is designed for your desires and experiences.

Date of experience: January 2017
3  Thank Pgangl
Reviewed December 27, 2016

During my first visit in Prague at the end of september, i booked a personal guided tour during a whole day with Richard from Prestige Prague Tours. and it was excellent. During 7 hour Richard showed me the essence of Prague and told me the most relevant story's of the city. I can highly recommend Prestige Prague Tours if you really want to get to know Prague and their history.

Date of experience: September 2016
2  Thank Roger A
Richard S, Owner at Prestige Prague Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2017

Hello Roger,

Thanks for the nice review and good words. I really enjoyed meeting you. You are really an interesting guy working at Spotify I really enjoyed our conversation. We had so much in common. I really enjoyed it and I hope you enjoyed the rest of your evening around town. Look me up again whenever you are in Prague. _Richard

Reviewed October 2, 2016

My family of 3 booked 2 full day private tours with Prestige Prague Tours during our visit in September. Zaneta was our guide, and we were very happy with her services. She was very knowledgeable and professional, yet down to earth. It was like being shown around town by a friend.

Zaneta showed us various sights, including Prague Castle, Old Town Square, Jewish Quarter, Wencelas Square, Strahov Monastery and Vyšehrad. During our tour, we came across swans along the Vltava River, and my daughter and wife loved them. Later in the tour, Zaneta worked in another stop along the river where we were able to feed the swans. Needless to say, they were thrilled.

We had a great time, and thought their rates were very reasonable. I would not hesitate to recommend Zaneta and Prestige Prague Tours.

Date of experience: September 2016
3  Thank GKL
Richard S, Owner at Prestige Prague Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2016

Thank you for the nice review! :-) It was very nice to spend two days with you in Prague. And you had so many interesting questions about Prague and Czechia that it made a it a great pleasure to be your guide. We treat all of our guests like family visiting Prague. Hope to see you again soon in Prague.