Review Highlights
A Highlight of Our Time in Prague

After a last minute decision to try and visit the village of our ancestors, I turned to Prestige... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
MainDom97
Once again I had a great time !

My second time in Prague and again Zaneta was an outstanding guide with a wealth of knowledge. It... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Angelique K
Butha-buthe
via mobile

All reviews louvre knowledge company information castle
Reviewed October 26, 2015

What an enthralling guide Zaneta turned out to be. Met us at our hotel exactly on time and showed us how to purchase tickets for, and use, the Metro - something I had asked her to do by earlier correspondence. In fact, she tweeked the tour to cover (or not cover) places I had particularly specified. Zaneta took us to a terrific Czech restaurant for lunch, a feast of Czech cuisine. Final visit was to St. Cyril & Methodius / Heydrich Terror Memorial - a moving experience but one not to be missed. Actually the final location was a fabulous wine shop enjoyed by us all. Many, many thanks Zaneta for a wonderful day.

Date of experience: October 2015
2  Thank Kenny400
Richard S, Owner at Prestige Prague Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2015

Thank you, Ken, for such a nice review. It was a pleasure for me to guide you through the city with such nice and friendly people like you. I had a lot of fun with you, You were giving me lots of interesting questions not only about Prague, but also about everyday life of a Prager and Czechs in general. I admired your enthusiasm and positive way of thinking. I will never forget your unique crew Ken & Jen & Gail & Phil and a lot of red wine you were spoiling me with :) I'm only sad, that I could not give you a second day tour, because I was already booked for that day. But, anytime you will return back don't forget that you have friend in the Prague!

Reviewed October 15, 2015

Our day began with Zaneta meeting us, as arranged, at our hotel. Her English is excellent and we immediately knew that we were with somebody who cared about both her city and her clients. She showed us how to use the public transport system which is both very efficient and cheap! If you are 65 or over and from an EU country there is a reduction in price. We saw places with Zaneta that we would never have found if we had been on our own. At our request, she chose our lunchtime stop at Cafe Louvre that served high quality food and drink at a very reasonable price. Our tour ended at the church of St Cyril and Methodius church to see the National Memorial to the Heroes of the Heydrich Terror of 1942. I'm ashamed to say that I knew nothing of this momentous event in the history of Czechoslovakia. It was a very moving end to our day. Thank you, once again, Zaneta.

Date of experience: October 2015
1  Thank jmc51England

Thank you very much for the review you gave me. I enjoyed the tour with you a lot. I will always remember such friendly and entertaining people you are. I was proud to show my city to somebody who really likes to discover different cultures. You asked me about stuff as what locals do, and how we live. You are well traveled, so for me it was really interesting asking you questions as well. I can not imagine a better end to our tour than drinking Czech wine all together. It was a great experience meeting you.

Reviewed May 21, 2015 via mobile

Zaneta was excellent. She provided our group of 4 a good tour of the city. She met us at our hotel and provided tours at all the main tourist attraction by foot and by tram. She provided excellent information about all the sites visited and also took us to local restaurants. She cared for our needs and was able to adapt to them such as shopping. I would recommend Zaneta to anyone visiting Prague.

Jean-Claude Drolet, Gimli, Manitoba, Canada

1  Thank Jean-Claude D
Richard S, Owner at Prestige Prague Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2016

Thanks! Jean, It was great to show you Prague and do some shopping. I hope everyone who got gifts you bought enjoyed them! The meal at Cafe Louvre was great and we were lucky to get a seat so easily since it was so crowded. See you soon again in Prague.

All the best,

_Zaneta (Prestige Prague Tours)

Reviewed February 17, 2015

We had two very good days with Zaneta. She was informative and apart from the obvious attractions took us to less well trodden tour sites which we appreciated. She is very personable, her English is excellent and we can recommend her. By the time we had finished the tour we were good friends. We will keep in touch with her.

Date of experience: December 2014
1  Thank Justin J

Thank you for my first review. It was a pleasure showing you and your wife around. How is everything with your daughter. Hope she makes it through her studies at university. when you are in Prague again look me up. I really enjoyed the lunch we had at the Savoy. _Zaneta (Prestige Prague Tours) #prestigeprague @Prague_Tours