TripAdvisor

from $14.62
More Info
from $13.50
More Info
All reviews crazy golf great fun escape room face paint glow golf couple of hours mini golf course pinball machines black light mini golf uv light rainy day fun activity a lot of fun few hours jenga glows blacklight
Selected filters
Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I went there on our anniversary just before waiting for our dinner reservation. It's a great time filler and loads of fun! There's 19 holes to go through and each one is completely different. Would highly recommend as we had such a great time!!

Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

We found the place on trip advisor and went to check it out.
The decor was nice and we got two free drinks per person.
We had a great time playing as well.

Reviewed October 8, 2016 via mobile

We arrived and painted our faces with blacklight colours, did the escape room game (very cool) and finished with mini golf in the dark. It was so much fun and something I will never forgot + the staff was soooo cool and easy going. Thx a lot

Reviewed October 6, 2016 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend had our first experience of escape rooms here and it was such a great experience. To anyone never done escape rooms before would definitely recommend to try. Worth the time and money. The cool setting for minigolf was also really cool as a place to chill and have drinks while having a round or two with friends. Awesome place!

Reviewed October 5, 2016 via mobile

A friend and I came to play mini golf here after hearing about it on TripAdvisor, and just like the other people on here I can only recommend it! Great for a rainy day or if you're just up for a bit of a laugh, whether with friends or family!
You can play for 200Kč or for 250Kč with 2 drinks included, and then stay as long as you like. There are also other games such as jenga, table football etc. so plenty of things to keep you entertained! And even face paint to make the most of the UV lighting fun!! I just wish I'd worn brighter clothing haha. There was a great selection of music and plenty of places to sit down, so you can really chill and have a great time here!