TripAdvisor

from $14.62
More Info
from $13.50
More Info
All reviews crazy golf great fun escape room face paint glow golf couple of hours mini golf course pinball machines black light mini golf uv light rainy day fun activity a lot of fun few hours jenga glows blacklight
Selected filters
Reviewed October 6, 2016 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend had our first experience of escape rooms here and it was such a great experience. To anyone never done escape rooms before would definitely recommend to try. Worth the time and money. The cool setting for minigolf was also really cool as a place to chill and have drinks while having a round or two with friends. Awesome place!

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed October 5, 2016 via mobile

A friend and I came to play mini golf here after hearing about it on TripAdvisor, and just like the other people on here I can only recommend it! Great for a rainy day or if you're just up for a bit of a laugh, whether with friends or family!
You can play for 200Kč or for 250Kč with 2 drinks included, and then stay as long as you like. There are also other games such as jenga, table football etc. so plenty of things to keep you entertained! And even face paint to make the most of the UV lighting fun!! I just wish I'd worn brighter clothing haha. There was a great selection of music and plenty of places to sit down, so you can really chill and have a great time here!

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed October 1, 2016 via mobile

We popped in mid morning after checkout and found it was a great way to spend a couple of hours. It was so laid back and a lot of fun. The owners even offered my little one year old nephew a club to wave around. Really recommend!

Date of experience: December 2015
Reviewed September 23, 2016

we went here to play minigolf, but got so much more than that! Room had several other games (like Giant Jenga, flippermachines, minigolf-billiard - really fun, but very hard) we had a great time! at the desk you can buy local brand drinks and some light snacks (chips) - good value for money. they offer Exitgame, if you havent tried one before - try one! this one is authentic and fun - the host is good at helping out if needet and the atmosphere is great.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed September 21, 2016 via mobile

I found this place whilst browsing trip advisor and we thought we'd give it a go. It was pretty quiet when we went which was surprising as its great fun and really cheap! Apart from the 18 hole mini golf there's also various games, pool, jenga, pinball machines. I think the best bit is how cheap the booze is. Don't think we found any cheaper anywhere else during our stay!
The guy who served us was also very friendly so all in all couldn't have been better. Definitely recommend!

Date of experience: September 2016