“Incredible detail” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #85 of 921 things to do in Prague
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The museum features miniature reproductions of works by Leonardo da Vinci, Matisse and Dali that are viewed with either a microscope or a magnifying glass.
Manchester, United Kingdom
147 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 175 helpful votes
“Incredible detail”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2012

I have no idea how these items could have been crafted, the detail was incredible there was a flea with golden horseshoes on, camels in the eye of a needle, the Lord's Prayer written on a human hair.. amazing. I did think the entrance fee was a bit steep and the man in the museum was quite rude but even so I am glad to have seen the exhibits,

Visited July 2012

• Slovak first
Southampton, United Kingdom
65 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 85 helpful votes
“Go if you are also visiting Strahov Monastery”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2012

The displays were good, if limited to two or three styles. Not worth going out of your way for, unless you are a miniatures hobbyist. Saw the whole lot in 20 minutes. Cost 70 csk.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank MickeyDC
San Angelo, Texas
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Very small and a bit pricey.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2012

I love small things so I won't knock this place but I wouldn't pay the fiver to go again. I will say explore the area around the mini museum. The biggest cheapest beer in town is next door. And a wine cellar underground is pretty cool too. Look at the pictures and be sure the mini museum is what you are expecting.

Visited April 2012
“Better than expected”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2012 via mobile

Name is appropriate for size of museum. Exhibits are amazing. It was cheap and quick and near the monastery we were already visiting. Not sure I would make a special trip to see it bug was a nice diversions on our "castle" day in Prague.

Sheffield
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 82 helpful votes
“Not a highlight of my trip”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2012

The museum was ok (the pieces of art were amazing) but the thing that really put me off was the feeling that I was getting in the shop owners way by being there. I arrived at about 2.30 and as I approached another area of the museum the door was locked away to it. So I carried on with the other pieces. So to summarise a poor museum with rude people but the pieces under the microscope are fascinating.

Visited May 2012