Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Enjoy a Slavia Praha match with a true fan

We had a great time with David at a Slavia Praha soccer (fotbol) match. It was a cold, wet night... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
DonKat
Seattle, Washington
Excellent Day at the Ice Hockey with David!

Our group of 2 Aussie families travelling to Prague were lucky enough to experience a game of Ice... read more

Reviewed January 21, 2019
Erica W

All reviews fantastic tour john lennon wall e bikes bike tour his life david slavia chants scarves fun project parks czech beer
Selected filters
Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I chose Dave’s tour based on the 5-star reviews for his experience after looking through many available in Prague. We were not disappointed. Dave is fun and easy to talk to and shares a lot of interesting history about his city. The E-bikes were fun to ride and made the entire experience a breeze. The food was delicious and represented the traditional Czech cuisine. We could not recommend this experience more.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed July 25, 2018

First off, David is a great tour guide and really knows the area. Second, he took us to some really great authentic Czech restaurants and we were absolutely stuffed by the end of the tour!

We got to see Prague from top to bottom. Literally! He took us up to the highest point so we could see the entire cityscape.

If you're in Prague, this is the tour for you. Make sure to try Kofola!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

David was a fun and knowledgeable guide for our first visit to Prague. I highly recommend doing this tour early in your visit because he gives you great ideas of what/where to do during the remainder of your stay. Also our first time on E-Bikes and they are perfect for the hills so we could see awesome views. We learned so much from David and he makes us want to return in the near future. Hopefully to visit his next project!

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed May 21, 2018

Thank you David our guide for the Best Bike tour of our trip we Laugh allott and had a great time ,, and you show uss beautiful Prag ,, we will come Back thank you again Amazing ,,,, Hugs ,,

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

I have been to many tours in my life some were good, some were awesome but a tour with David beats them all . We met in a local pub had our beers and had a nice conversation about football mostly around 45 min. then we had the tram to stadium .. It was a good match Slavia beating 3-1 with 3 goal in the last 20 minutes .. the atmosphere was great . Davis helped me with the translation of the cheering after the match he took me to John Lennon wall where he had great stories about the wall and his past there....I really appreciate the way he looks to life and he does in his life. Good luck with all your projects my friend and see you soon .

Date of experience: March 2018
David S, Vlastník at Local Prague, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2018

Hello Gani!
Thank you so much for your comment, I do my best, to introduce the city of Prague in the most Honest way and my own Experience, good luck and see you soon :)