“Genuine with a high standard ”
Review of La Casa di Erminio

La Casa di Erminio
Ranked #21 of 6,412 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Neighborhood: Praha 2
Neighborhood: Praha 2
Reviewed April 15, 2019 via mobile

The staff was friendly and the service was very good. We drank a glass of Prosecco before ordering an aperitif. We recommend you to try their charcuterie and cheese plate. It was magical!

For mane course we ordered pasta and risotto, and lemon sorbet for dessert. It almost felt like we were in Italy. High standard food and lovely service.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed April 1, 2019

This is a smallish place, and it can already be a challenge to get in without a reservation, so I almost hate to say this, but in the view of this U.S. expat living in Prague, this is not only the best Italian restaurant in Prague... it may be the best restaurant, period.

Most Czech food is (let's be honest) not for gourmets. And since the Czech Republic is a land-locked country, fresh fish is not a local specialty in this town. But -- Momma mia! -- what delicious fresh fish they serve at La Casa! My companion and I loved every course we had, from starters (fried octopus, spaghetti carbonara) to main (grilled fish) to the sorbet dessert.

The service was warm and friendly, the decor was intimate and appealing, and the prices were a bargain compared to what you would pay at much more average restaurants in Prague these days. Buon appetito!

Reviewed March 28, 2019 via mobile

Looking for a break from all the delicious traditional Czech food, we decided to visit La Casa di Erminio and we weren't sorry. Our server, Victor, was warm, engaging, knowledgable and made our experience fun. The food was beautifully presented, plentiful and delicious. There are a ton of daily caught, fresh seafood options, prepared in a variety of methods from which you can choose. I had Branzino baked and covered in pecans. So good!! Don't miss this gem of a restaurant in Prague.

1  Thank lanapulver
Reviewed March 25, 2019

I go to this restaurant once a month and I am lovin it.
1st its very small (around 10 table not close to each other) - I dont like huge one
2nd - dark paintings, very cosy and romantic, in the summer there is outside sitting under the treees
3rd - the food - I dont eat fish, but here I always make an exception - swordfish with cream pepper sauce its a heaven in the mouth or their sea food pasta
4th - staff - so proffessional and nice, of course they know me by now but there were like this since my first visit.

1  Thank Sarka_84
Reviewed March 22, 2019 via mobile

We are going in very nice Italian restaurants. This is considered the best food that we had in a very long time. Ivan the waiter great, the food exceptional and the price value for money. Must go

1  Thank nikolasgo