“Bohemian Switzerland Hike”

Northern Hikes - National Park Tours
Ranked #4 of 199 Outdoor Activities in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Explore the Bohemian Switzerland national park, Czech Republic. Set on a day trip from Prague to one of the last wildernesses in Europe. Take an authentic Czech tour crafted by a team of locals who grew up in the region. We will show you amazing scenery created by the river Elbe millions of years ago. See the biggest sandstone gate in Europe, take a dinghy ride in a lush green canyon or walk on a mountain bridge offering jaw-dropping views into the deep Elbe canyon. Visit up to 2 countries in one day with us on a tour that is friendly, in small group of 1 to 8 guests and rich on experience. See more than just Prague on your visit to Czech Republic in one of the best Czech tours to nature.
Reviewed July 8, 2017

This is an awesome company and would definitely recommend this hike for a unique look of the country you could not get on your own. The whole process was very easy: from pick up, to payment, asking questions, to our great guide. I thank you for this fun and unique experience while I was in Prague!

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"small group"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed July 8, 2017

I highly recommend Northern Hikes for the traveler to Prague and the Czech Republic. It is a way to explore beyond the country´s extensive rich culture, also taking in the little known rich nature heritage. Northern Hikes was perfect in their delivery of a day tour that was, as well as scenic; attentive, organized, punctual, and friendly. It is worth it.

Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

The whole experience was wonderful. Our guide Tony was excellent and very knowledgeable. The hike was not too tough and long enough to get a good workout with awesome views. The meal at lunch was excellent and the snacks were delicious. The boat ride was a nice ending. Highly recommend this tour to explore the park.

Reviewed July 6, 2017

Although my sisters and I don't really hike, we embarked on the 10-mile tour of the Bohemian Switzerland National Park. The view itself at the "gate" is very nice - I'm not sure if the 10-mile hike is worth it, but I will say I still enjoyed my overall experience due to the amazing service provided by Northern Hikes.

When first booking our excursion, the Tour Coordinator, Hela, was extremely helpful and accommodating. She made us feel comfortable with choosing Northern Hikes. Then, our tour guide, Walda, made the 10-mile hike bearable and fun. We engaged in conversation and learned about each others' lifestyles and overall, it was a really fun time talking to him throughout the hike and ride back.

As I said before, the 10-mile hike itself was okay. This is self-inflicted, though, since I should have known better about booking a 10-mile hike. However, the experience in dealing with the people at Northern Hikes made everything so enjoyable. Would recommend booking through them anytime!