“Perfect!”

Ranked #105 of 5,536 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Mala Strana (Little Quarter)
Helsinki, Finland
“Perfect!”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Excellent food and huge portions! Sharing is caring as you might try different mains. Book a table in advance, we didn't fit in the first time we tried.

• Visited July 2012

• Czech first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Hertfordshire
“Fantastic! Well worth a visit”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

My husband and I visited this restaurant last night whilst staying in Prague. It had been recommended in the Dorling Kindersley book on Prague. We had a great meal with great service. The portions were massive and we could so easily have shared a main course. The waitress was efficient and we were well looked after. The food was colourful and looked and tasted so fresh. The food/alcohol prices were fair and our bill came to about £40 which we felt was value for money. I would thoroughly recommend this restaurant!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Hertfordshire2014
Rota, Spain
“Amazing Mexican Food!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This place is awesome! I am Mexican and come from a Mexican household where I grew up eating Mexican food. I currently live in Europe and this is by far the best Mexican food restaurant that I've had since I moved here a few years ago. The portion size was great and our bill was below what we expected, the food is legit, I was very excited and pleased with some of the menu items. The staff was very friendly and the food was delicious. I would def. recommend to anyone in the Prague area. Margaritas and the desserts were great too!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Briana A
Carlisle, United Kingdom
“Great food, great service!”
Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

After reading reviews, we thought we'd try this place last Monday night, as it was close to our hotel. We hadn't reserved a table, but luckily they had one left (it's definitely a busy restaurant!)

Our waitress was helpful and friendly, and both the drinks and the food were brought over in a very reasonable amount of time. The food tasted great and was of a generous portion size - I can't recommend the seafood quesadillas enough! Two beers and two mains totalled around £20, and while you can easily get a cheaper meal in Prague, this was definitely worth the money.

“Excellent Experience”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Read the reviews here on TA and we were not disappointed. Got our hotel to book ahead. The place was busy all through the time we were there. Food and drinks amazingly prompt. Portion size excellent. Quality of food excellent too. Staff very friendly. Atmosphere lovely. Paid Kr2800/$140USA/AU for 3 of us including cocktails, wine, entree's, mains and desserts!! Excellent value and highly recommended.