“The best restaurant in the Czech republic”

Zlata Praha Restaurant
Ranked #161 of 5,589 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Czech, Seafood, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
Description: Located on the 9th floor, the Zlata Praha Restaurant has long been acclaimed as one of the city's finest restaurants with a great Czech cuisine in cooperation with local farmer ´s and with their products. In combination with breathtaking views of "The City of Hundred Towers and Spires", from the summer terrace overlooking the Vltava River, you can enjoy a panoramic view of the city, all the way from ,,Prague Castle" to the ,,Old Town".At night the atmosphere becomes intimate with candlelight. Watch the city as it turns into a wonderful blend of soft pastel shapes and impressive silhouettes while you are served by the most experienced culinary team in town. Zlatá Praha Restaurant Head Chef Michal Voldřich, with his team will prepare some of the most sophisticated dishes made of carefully chosen ingredients that will make your event a truly unforgettable experience.
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I visited this restaurant with my family, when my dad celebrated his birthday. We had reservation on sunday brunch and I can say, it was an amazing experience. Everything was perfect. At the start we got welcome dring. Our first meal was from cold cuisin, sushi, Prague ham, delicious and fresh salads, canapes, chicken galantine and ofcourse fresh and crispy bread. After startes we tried a small english breakfast, fried eggs, tasty bacon, beans in tomato sauce and small sausages, nice. Next course were fishes and prawns. It was a small cooking show, because Chefs all cooked front of us. After fish section became the right time for meat. we can chose from traditional czech meals, Sirloin in cream sauce with dumplings, roast pork with cabbage and for me the best meal of a day - veal, which was prepared by method saus-vide. (special cooking in airtight plastic bags, where is used low temperature).
And now was time to eat some sweet. Because we celebrated a birthday our still smilling and beatifull waitress brought a small cake, this cake was made from cream and fruit. Place in our stomach was almost full, but we had to taste something from section of desserts. Everything looked beatifully and taste better. We finished with coffee. And sure, for all the time we had available water. From wine card we can chose excellet wines from Moravia or others countries. Restaurant Staff was very professional and friendlly.
In the end... many thanks for all and mainlly for Supervisor Ivulka :o)

1  Thank Michaltakac88
Petr V, Front Office Manager at Zlata Praha Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Dear Michaltakac88
Thank you for your time spending with us and choosing our Zlata Praha restaurant located on the top floor of InterContinental Prague. I am happy to hear about your overall satisfaction and I do appreciate your particular experiences in detail. It is our pleasure to read such a lovely words about our Sunday Brunch as this is the most valuable award for our team. I will certainly share your fantastic comments regarding your dad’s birthday celebration with our Zlata Praha team, mainly Ivulka, and already now we are looking forward welcoming you back not only for a memorable Sunday Brunch but also to spend one of the evenings watching Prague during the night. Please contact me or my colleagues directly for any further assistance requested in the future. Many greetings to your family.

There are newer reviews for Zlata Praha Restaurant

Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

Whilst in Prague for a weekend get away we had the great pleasure of dining in the restaurant. With stunning views of Prague by night it was an amazing sight. The menu was excellent and you could have from 2-8 courses for a set price including wine, fantastic value for money.
The service was truly fantastic and a must vids it if your in Prague.

2  Thank Jamesw1980
Petr V, Front Office Manager at Zlata Praha Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Dear Jamesw1980
Thank you very much for taking your time and spend one of your evenings at our top floor restaurant Zlata Praha. It will be my utmost pleasure to share such a wonderful feedback with my colleagues immediately and we are already looking forward welcoming you back to our property. When you have a plan next time to stay in Prague do not miss the opportunity to make the reservation for one of our Sunday Brunches from 11:00 till 15:00. For any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me or my colleagues directly.

Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

Wow. The other half ( he says better half) and I were staying at the intercontinental and decided to have dinner in this restaurant upstairs as good TA reviews and ease of location.
The view is utterly beautiful and the staff couldn't have been more helpful and attentive. We had a 3 course degustation menu with accompanying wine, each glass chosen and explained for our individual meals by our lovely waiter. The courses were exquisitely presented and the flavours good. The whole meal was just over £110 including tip which was excellent value for the quality of food and location. This restaurant is well worth a visit- we couldn't fault it or recommend it any more highly.

1  Thank DrEveA
Petr V, Front Office Manager at Zlata Praha Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Dear DrEveA,
I would like to personally thank you for your lovely words about spending the time at our Zlata Praha restaurant. This wonderful feedback is the nicest award not only for Executive Chef but even for our entire staff and will be my utmost pleasure to share your experience with my colleagues immediately. Thank you again for your visit and please do not hesitate to contact me or my colleagues directly for any further assistance requested. If you prefer would be our pleasure to share with you our newsletter including special offers on monthly basis – simply share with us your email address.
We are looking forward welcoming you back to our restaurant Zlata Praha in the future.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

This is simply one of the best brunches Prague can offer. It is not cheap but worth the price. The staff was attentive and very kind, always ready to help. Food matched our expectations, new fish and seafood buffet is excellent. And the nice view is simply an added benefit. Really enjoyable!

1  Thank Jan157
Petr V, Front Office Manager at Zlata Praha Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

Dear Jan157
Thank you very much for your lovely words about our Sunday Brunch, including excellent food, attentive staff and fantastic view. I am more than happy to share your personal experience with my colleagues immediately and we are looking forward to welcoming you back at our property in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact me or my colleagues directly for any assistance requested.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Me and my boyfriend visited this restaurant in January 2013. The menu of restaurant offers dishes of international cuisine and typical czech specialities with the combinations of very good wine selection. We really enjoyed the atmosphere with spectacular view!!! The staff there is attentive, helpful and very nice. The value for the money is good in case of this restaurant- tasteful dishes, great wines and superb service... What more could you want for perfect evening? Muy bien!!!

Petr V, Front Office Manager at Zlata Praha Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Dear Maria R
Let me take this opportunity to thank you for your very positive words about our Zlata Praha restaurant, especially regarding our staff, atmosphere, quality of food, wine selection and memorable view. I do appreciate your valuable feedback and I am more than happy to share your personal experience with my colleagues in Zlata Praha. One of our most important focuses is satisfaction of our customers and this kind of information is the greatest award for us. Thank you again for spending one of your evenings with us and looking forward welcoming you back in the future either in the evenings or during our Sunday brunches.
Please do not hesitate to contact me or my colleagues directly for any assistance requested in the future.