“If you are looking for Sushi, look no further!”
Review of Yami Sushi House

Yami Sushi House
Ranked #55 of 5,633 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Sushi, European, Japanese, Korean, Czech
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I arrived in Prague on a Friday around 8 o'clock at night, this restaurant was recommended to me by a friend, so I thought I'd go check it out. When I walked in, the restaurant was packed. They spoke English very well and I decided to make a reservation for myself for Saturday. When I arrived on Saturday they greeted me and sat me right away. I ordered a few sushi rolls and they were all great. The staff is so nice and helpful! They speak great English and are willing to do anything to make your experience a good one. I would recommend making a reservation at least for the weekend because it does get very busy and many people were walking in who had made reservations. I noticed they do take out too, which is always nice if you want to spend a night in and get sushi take out! I recommend going if you are in the mood for sushi!

Reviewed March 18, 2014

prices are high, as for Prague, but still much better in Switzerland where I live! So this turned out to be high quality sushi place with great tasty fresh sashimi and interesting creations in the form of "fusion rolls". Recommended.

Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I visited Yami Sunday 23rd feb for his birthday lunch and what a lovely meal we had the waitress was very helpful
Explaining the different deals etc on the menu the food was presented lovely on a wooden boat which was a lovely touch freshly prepared the price was reasonable think it was 24 pound that's including a drink all in all a lovely experience would definitely go again

Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Fantastic sushi. The best we have ever tried and very reasonable price and good service. Good idea to make reservations.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

I'm slowly getting into knowing much about sushi, and so I still haven't visited many sushi places, but this one will most likely not let you down.
The menu has a lot items on it, so you can choose from all kind of your favorite sushi. The staff was very friendly to us, answering all kinds of questions we had about different types of fish we ordered. The atmosphere there is very nice, interior of the restaurant is very well decorated.

I'd maybe recommend making a reservation if you wish to come in evening hours/or with a larger group of friends.

Their wine list will probably satisfy you as well.

So as mentioned in the title - if you're looking for a fresh, quality sushi and you're not tight on your budget, this is definitely the place to go.