“one of the 5 best sushi restaurants in Prague”
Review of Yami Sushi House

Yami Sushi House
Ranked #55 of 5,633 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Sushi, European, Japanese, Korean, Czech
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Yami is one of the 5 best sushi restaurants in Prague for sure. My favorite dish is Rainbow roll accompanied with Ikura and Edame. The food is always fresh. Cook is Korean and Japanese and so is the menu. Bon apetit!

Reviewed June 5, 2013

This is the best sashimi and sushi place that I have been to in Prague. Located in a land locked city Prague, Yami provides very fresh salmon, tuna and yellow tail for both sashimi and sushi. Tempura is crunchy but not greasy. It is crowded during the dinnertime. Highly recommend making a reservation in advance.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

There are really like a lot of sushi places in Prague, lately even all "Chinese-kind-of-a-restaurant" offering in their menu variety of sushi.
I am a sushi lover, I pick the places where to eat sushi very carefully, like if it was an an affair of honour or a matter of life and death.

That's why it was such a relief to find Yami Restaurant for me. After long years of looking, I finally found my gem in this landlocked country!

We were absolutely delighted by everything: starting from the service and finishing with our wonderful Chardonnay wine.
We ordered plenty of different kind of sushi which came in a beautiful wooden boat. Everything tasted amazing and California Dream Rolls lives up to it's name for 100%!

Wonderful experience in the centre of Prague and nice environment, can't say it is very atmospheric though, but food is unbelievably good.
Of course, be ready to pay around 1500-1700 for two(which is expensive for Prague's regular restaurants), but believe me each penny worth it to be paid!

Can't wait to get back here soon!

1  Thank Vicky R
Reviewed May 1, 2013

The food was very fresh and my husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our meal. After many heavy European meals, we were looking forward to a lighter dinner option. Yami was it. The service was a little slow, but it was irrelevant because the quality of the food was so high. If you are looking for an alternative to the heavy meat laden meals of Eastern Europe, I highly recommend Yami.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

F-resh fish, D-elicious sushi menu, F-riendly staff. Location is a little bit aside from the main touristic paths, but somehow the restaurant is full of sushi lovers. That’s a good sign. The menu is so diverse you’d rather upload it via internet and study before coming. We had Sashimi sushi set (on an impressive ship shape plate) with some additional Dragon Fusion Rolls and Hamachi Nigiri. The boat that landed on our table was full of delicious stuff so there was no chance for any desert. Fish were really fresh and delicate. Top quality indeed. Not only a food but also the service was on a very high level, ready to help and happy to advice. Prices…well, not the lowest, but sushi really excellent.