“The Right Place For a Fine Dining Experience”
Review of Restaurant Alcron

Restaurant Alcron
Ranked #42 of 6,040 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: European, Czech, International
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Description: In the Michelin star award-winning Alcron Restaurant (2012 - 2016), an intimate restaurant with seating for only 24 people, guests can select from an extensive tasting menu featuring fresh fish & seafood prepared with creativity and flair by one of the best chefs in Prague, Roman Paulus. From the stunning wall painting showing couples dancing before a backdrop of skyscapers; to the rich Art Deco details, especially the original fireplace door dating from 1932, when the hotel opened, the restaurant provides a unique and romantic atmosphere. The Alcron's famed gourmet cuisine, its splendid surroundings and gracious service, ensure a truly memorable evening.
Reviewed September 8, 2017

This small restaurant offers great food, deserving the Michelin Star. It is one of a kind fine dining experience in Prague. We had 6 course menu which was excellent. You will not regret if you are one of those who enjoys good food. You shouldn't bother too much about the dress code, just shirts and long pants will be enough for men.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,497)

Reviewed September 7, 2017

I took my partner to Alcron for his birthday dinner. At first, important to say that the place is very small, it's cosy with intimate lightening, yet it's small, so your reservation should be made well in advance. We both were very satisfied with our food (went for 5-course menu + wine pairing) but more than that, I was impressed with wine pairing and how brilliant it was matching the meal. Not being a fan of a czech wine particularly (pardon), I have to say, their sommelier almost changed my mind! Strongly recommend to give it a try and go for wine pairing option!
Special thanks for a birthday cake from my darling, not being keen on cakes in general, he absolutely loved the one you presented!

Reviewed September 6, 2017

Really good restaurant, probably one of the best in Prague. Interier is nice, staff is very good and has a great skills how to take care about guests.

Reviewed September 2, 2017

I was visiting Prague for my birthday weekend and we chose Alcron for my birthday dinner, and it was an excellent choice! I've never been to a Michelin star restaurant before and the evening exceeded my expectations. Everything was impeccable - from the food and the atmosphere to the wait staff. Our waiter Nick was professional, friendly and helpful with building our 5-course meal, and we even got to meet one of the chefs, Roman, who came out towards the end of the evening and walked around the tables asking how everyone's dinner was.
I loved the tuna sashimi, the organic goat cheese dish, the lobster bisque, and the pumpkin "cheesecake" - every dish was a surprise and every bite a delight!

Reviewed August 26, 2017

It is a very small, quite intimate restaurant, with amazing Art Deco murals on the walls. The food was very fine dining, with the bill to match it. Was so amazing.
Every time I wanted to read about the restaurant, made a booking, had a confirmation via email, and leading up to a couple of days before the booking, I received notice that we are supposed to be Formally Dressed. We dressed to the nines. Then very disappointed sitting with others in the restaurant. No man wore a tie, a number of them had runners on, and I think they need to give better, more detailed advice as to what they expect to consider Formal.
Deserves the Michelin star, first received in Prague. Fantastic food